ESP/CST 3*ANPR PCN's PAPLOC -

I received a Letter Before Claim from CST, they have resurrected some parking charges from 2019 which I had flat ignored at every step. It appears the lure of a triple charge is worth them going after me for real. They claim to act on behalf of Euro Car Parks, but I don't think they do. The small print refers to Debt Recovery Plus, so does this mean that Euro have sold the debt on, or are they using DRP to do their work for them?

As it's an LBC I have no other choice than to reply to it, and will struggle to defend the charges as it's likely they had time stamped photos. The car itself was scrapped a year ago! Is it worth me writing back and saying that I dispute that they are acting for ECP,? Then perhaps request what this "sufficient evidence" is they claim to have? Also to question the extortionate markup on the original charge, asking what exactly it is for? They are now asking for £120 on each charge!

Thanks

please complete this:

Have you received a Parking Ticket? - Private Land Parking Enforcement - Consumer Action Group

and scan up bothsides of any remaining paperwork you have to ONE mass PDF after redaction...read upload.

you MUST reply with a snotty letter (examples here on CAG) by day 30. post it up here 1st please!! do NOT do anything without checking here 1st!!

they operate for many PPC's, the debt has not been sold to a powerless DCA, PPC's don't sell speculative invoice debts.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to ESP/CST 3*ANPR PCN's PAPLOC -