Tanzarelli v Cap One... £ + default **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5997 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just phoned Carolyn Parsons and agreed to email her a copy of the letter to the court. Added a quick note to acompany the letter which read:

Hi Carolyn,

I am enclosing, as promised a copy of the letter to Worcester County Court, which I withdraw my claim. I will send a signed copy of this letter to yourself via standard post to the Trent House, Station Street address at the top of you last letter of 15 May 2007.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter, and hopefully Capital One can avoid similar actions in the future by reducing its late payment and over limit fees to a level which would be proportionate to your actual liquidated losses, somewhere around the 50p mark would be a good place to start. This would save us all a lot of time and trouble and would avoid wasting the courts valuable time.

Regards

Lol one last dig. PMSL

Well Done Tanz - so glad you got that sorted.

ROFPMSL 50p :D

I am just waiting to see whether Cap1 file their amended defence etc..

they have till 4pm tomorrow!!! I wonder how they'll explain to Judge all about their "porkies"? :rolleyes: Sure will make interesting reading :-D

I shall phone court late tomorrow afternoon to see whether they filed or not!!!

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Botsy

Well done Tanz, that must be a weight off your shoulders, very pleased for you!

I received my court date today for August, it states I have 7 days to make an application to have it set aside, varied or stayed if I object to the Order. Not sure what that entails or why I should have it set aside etc.,

Does anyone know if this is usual?

Cheers

Botsy

Tanz, good to see you got it all sorted at last. Just goes to show though - they can move quickly when they need to.

Yes when it suits them, if I had withdrawn earlier it would still have the default on one of my files, so worth hanging in there.

Well done Tanz, it's about time they listened to you instead of ignoring you. Had they have listened in the first place it would not have got so close to a court date!

DS

Muppets is all I can say. lol

Well done Tanz, all that hard work paid off, it's just so sad they put us through so much before they cough up. Enaid x

Thanks enaid, wheres my £100.74.

Well Done, Tanz, so glad you got it sorted, all your perseverance and hard work has paid off!!

glav:)

Thanks mate

Well done Tanz, that must be a weight off your shoulders, very pleased for you!

I received my court date today for August, it states I have 7 days to make an application to have it set aside, varied or stayed if I object to the Order. Not sure what that entails or why I should have it set aside etc.,

Does anyone know if this is usual?

Cheers

Botsy

Cant see why you would want it set aside, a bit ealrier perhaps. lol

Thanks anyway.

May you all have unlimited success.

Tanz,

First of all , gongrats on your success.

Last year, i recived letters saying that i owed Lloyds TSB £0.00 on my loan. I was still paying it at the time, and just shrugged off the letters, which arrived each month.

Eventually, i sent them a cheque for £0.00, and the daft letters stopped.

Now i have found that these letters have registered as unpaid with Experian (and i assume the other 2), and have knocked 300 points of my credit rating.

Experian have said there is nothing they can do, and LLoyds TSB refuse point blank to remove the so called missed payments.

Although i have read through you post, i find some of your terminology confusing. Where do i start in getting this injustice removed?

Thanks in advance.

[COLOR=#2e8b57][B][SIZE=1][U]Claimed & won so far[/U]:-[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#2e8b57][SIZE=1][COLOR=seagreen][U]Banks[/U]:- NatWest Personal £1000, Natwest Business £2000, Lloyds TSB Personal £1500, [U]Mortgages[/U]:-Central Capital (PPI) £500, Natwest MEAF £140 [/COLOR][COLOR=#2e8b57][U]Credit cards[/U]:- HSBC Gold card £365, Capital One £599.55 Barclaycard £1070 ( i only aske for £700) , Lloyds £500 [U]Catalogues[/U]:- Littlewoods Direct Flex Account £60 :D [/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#2e8b57][SIZE=1][B][U]For Friends[/U][/B]:- Natwest £1500, £1800 & £500, Cap One £600, Barclaycard £400, Solutions £100, Aqua, £105.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#2e8b57][B][U][SIZE=1][COLOR=seagreen]Pending:-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR=seagreen][SIZE=1]Barclays Bank Personal (On hold - Thanks a lot OFT) :mad:.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Will do - many thanks!!

[COLOR=#2e8b57][B][SIZE=1][U]Claimed & won so far[/U]:-[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#2e8b57][SIZE=1][COLOR=seagreen][U]Banks[/U]:- NatWest Personal £1000, Natwest Business £2000, Lloyds TSB Personal £1500, [U]Mortgages[/U]:-Central Capital (PPI) £500, Natwest MEAF £140 [/COLOR][COLOR=#2e8b57][U]Credit cards[/U]:- HSBC Gold card £365, Capital One £599.55 Barclaycard £1070 ( i only aske for £700) , Lloyds £500 [U]Catalogues[/U]:- Littlewoods Direct Flex Account £60 :D [/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#2e8b57][SIZE=1][B][U]For Friends[/U][/B]:- Natwest £1500, £1800 & £500, Cap One £600, Barclaycard £400, Solutions £100, Aqua, £105.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#2e8b57][B][U][SIZE=1][COLOR=seagreen]Pending:-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR=seagreen][SIZE=1]Barclays Bank Personal (On hold - Thanks a lot OFT) :mad:.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Hi Tanz, no news with my claim yet but hubby got letter today offering full charges, CCI and court costs plus removal of default. Big thanks to you and also smel for taking the stand with them in regard to default removal, it has made it easier for everyone who has followed your actions.

Guest Botsy

Doo

That' good news about your hubby's charges. Did he have to start court action?

I've got my court date in August, we shall see!

Botsy

Yes, we filed N1, he received an acknowledgement of service on the 14th day, 4 days later he got offer of full amount and default removal.

I need to remind myself again of your case, I will visit your thread.

Hello Tanz and belated congratulations on all you have achieved both for yourself and the continuing help you are giving to others with your sound advise.

Could you do me a favour please I have asked a number of questions regarding a Lloyds account I am fighting for my Son in law and up to now I haven't recieved any replies.

It can be found at Mightyquinn V Lloyds see what you think.

Thanks in advance for your help....John

PS its not the same without the eye!

If You are on benefits you must read this

Social Security Administration Act 1992

Miscellaneous

Certain benefit to be inalienable **

187- Subject to the provisions of this Act, every assignment of, or charge on-

(a)benefit as defined in section 122 of the Contributions and Benefits Act;

(b)any income-related benefit; or

©child benefit,

and every agreement to assign or charge such benefit shall be void; and, on the bankruptcy of the beneficiary, such benefit shall not pass to any trustee or other person acting on behalf of his creditors

Hi Tanz, no news with my claim yet but hubby got letter today offering full charges, CCI and court costs plus removal of default. Big thanks to you and also smel for taking the stand with them in regard to default removal, it has made it easier for everyone who has followed your actions.

Thanks doo, and well done for your hubby's success.

Hello Tanz and belated congratulations on all you have achieved both for yourself and the continuing help you are giving to others with your sound advise.

Could you do me a favour please I have asked a number of questions regarding a Lloyds account I am fighting for my Son in law and up to now I haven't recieved any replies.

It can be found at Mightyquinn V Lloyds see what you think.

Thanks in advance for your help....John

PS its not the same without the eye!

I'll pop and a have look.

Tanz

Tanz, you wouldn't have an up to date fax number for a contact in capital one, would you. I'm trying to finish crap 1 off for my son and although I'm doing rd's, I want to fax the clowns as well!

Cheers and well done.

Hi Tanz,

Phew have just finished reading your thread - what a compelling read! WELL DONE AND MANY CONGRATULATIONS.

Am just about to start with CapOne received my statements within 2 weeks (!) am gobsmacked. Now the fun starts - your thread will be my "BiBle" through the process -hope you don't mind.

xxx Woody xxx

Just been offered the difference between £20 and £12 back, and its been credited to my account.

I take it i refuse?

Just been offered the difference between £20 and £12 back, and its been credited to my account.

I take it i refuse?

There is a letter in the template library to accept this as "part payment" - saying you still want the remainder and will be continuiing your claim etc..

Don't accept this offer at all - tell them you want all of your money back.

Hi Tanz,

Phew have just finished reading your thread - what a compelling read! WELL DONE AND MANY CONGRATULATIONS.

Am just about to start with CapOne received my statements within 2 weeks (!) am gobsmacked. Now the fun starts - your thread will be my "BiBle" through the process -hope you don't mind.

xxx Woody xxx

Not at all if its of use to you feel free.

I take it i refuse?

Reject it see here: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/25716-rejecting-offers.html

Congratulations Tanz. Default removal is so important for your future credit. Glad you made them see sense.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.