• Tweets

• Sorry been floored with Covid and only just starting to get better!  lloyds have replied to SAR request for last payment info saying they aim to send it on by 24th August. No CCA or anything further sent from Nolan’s either since 29 June.  DX can I PM you about something else I am concerned about RE this claim pls?   
    • Commerzbank reported operating profits of €32m (£27.2m) in the second quarter of 2021 - a year-on-year drop of 84.2% when compared to the €205m (£174m) it generated in 2020View the full article
    • Please can you tell us the name of the dealer. How old was the vehicle when you bought it? How many miles? How much did you pay for it? Does anybody have any record of the fact that you complain about the engine management light just a few days after you bought it? Is there anything in writing? Do you record your calls? How many miles have you done since you purchased the vehicle? How many miles should a catalytic converter normally last? Of course I expect that you realise that you haven't helped yourself at all by allowing this to go on for four years without dealing with it and you have certainly made things very much more complicated – assuming that there is a solution at all. Like many purchasers of used cars you allow yourself to be conned into thinking that the warranty is the only set of rights that you have. If that the warranty is simply some bonbons which are given to you by the dealer or the manufacturer so that you keep your mouth shut and you lose sight of your rights. As you appear to have done. If you had written to the dealer immediately when this problem occurred, you would have then activated your right to reject the vehicle within the first 30 days of ownership and they would have been obliged to replace it – at your option. Alternatively you could have insisted on a repair and if the repair had failed or they had refused then you would have your right to reject the vehicle. As it is, I think you are in a difficult situation because although you say that it is not your fault that you didn't follow it up, who are you able to blame? If you can point the finger squarely at the dealer then you may well have a case. If you are saying that it's not your fault because the delay was simply brought about because of the pandemic situation then I don't rate your chances. There is no doubt that the dealer should have reacted in the first place and not try to fob you off with a warranty. Similarly, there is no doubt that you should have insisted on your rights at the beginning and you would have been an excellent position
    • Check with your local county court ....inform them you have still not received your Notice of Allocation (N157)
    • No I didn't inform them because it was only temporary and my registered address was my dads just 4 houses up the street. They send every letter there except the ccj court letters. Anyway I am nearly completed on applying for a dro just have to pay on Monday so it won't be an issue then.   Thanks to everyone who posted much appreciated
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• Recommended Topics

Free COVID-19 Online course with free certificate

Hi everyone

I found a company that offers a Free COVID-19 course that comes with a free crtificate too. I thought i should share this with others here.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I am a SPAMMER.

I have come here to spam everyone on the Consumer Action Group on to try and drum up business for the 

British Landlords Association

also known as the BLA

BLAH BLAH BLAH 

I didn't ask for permission.

I suppose that you can see it as a kind of squatting!!

(Geddit?)