ECP/CST ANPR PCN Letter Before Claim - overstay - Wellington Street, Stockport

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 992 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dear Consumer Action Group

Please could you advise me what my next step should be please?  I have gone through the whole process with these people over 18 months and it has now come to a Letter Before Claim from them.

I purchased my ticket at 9.18am.  They are trying to charge me £ 170.00 for overstaying 10mins 34 secs.  I wrote to them using the stencil stating mitigating circumstances and the charge is disproportionate and not commercially justifiable but they have pursued me anyway.

I have attached all correspondence for you.

Thank you for any help you are able to give.  

docs1.pdf

Hi.

I've moved you to our Private Parking forum. Could you let us have the information requested in the forum sticky please? This will help us to advise.

I'm not sure you got your template letters from this website and sadly you've identified yourself as the driver in your letters. Still it is what it is and I'm sure the guys will know what to do.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

1 Date of the infringement

12/11/2019

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]

19/11/2019

[scan up BOTH SIDES as ONE PDF- follow the upload guide]

please do not put JPG Picture files into your post

3 Date received

2nd December 2020

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?]

Yes

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event?

Pictures of my licence plate

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal]

Yes

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up

Yes

7 Who is the parking company?

Euro Car Parks

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town]

Wellington Street, Stockport

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.

In writing to ECP, 30 Dorset Square, London then if unsuccessful I could appeal to POPLA.  They state POPLA won't accept an appeal unless I go through ECP first.

There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure,

please check HERE

If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here

An Appeals Rejection Letter.

A 2nd Appeals Rejection Letter

Final Notification Letter

3 Debt Recovery Plus Letters

CST Law Letter Reminder Notice

Thank you very much for looking at this for me.

docs1.pdf

• dx100uk changed the title to ECP ANPR PCN Letter Before Claim - overstay - Wellington Street, Stockport

its a 21min overstay not 11mins?

shame you appealed, next time you ignore everything till you get a paploc.

time for a snotty letter to CST law

lots here already

get moving mind

as it's due by the 4th

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Yes, as dx says, snotty letter time.  Do a search for "snotty letter" and you'll soon get the idea.

Was your car really blocked in by another driver or did you, er, just write that to put ECP off the scent? 😉

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Yes, I was genuinley blocked in, its a tiny car park and someone just took a chance.

I said 11 mins as I have been informed that everyone gets a 10mins window when entering a car park.

Thank you for your advice.  I'll search snotty letters.  Just hope I'm doing the right thing.

Thank you again 😊

Yes, I was looking at the car park on Google Maps when you posted, and see it's a very small car park.  Mind you I would have found it faster if ECP had bothered to put a street number.  Wellington Street is pretty long!  They really are illiterate oaves, their PCN goes on about the times of you entering and leaving Wellington Street.  Not Wellington street car park, the actual street!

Anyway, post up as soon as practicable a draft of a snotty letter.  The idea is to show them you know their case is pants and you'd be big trouble for them if they did try court.  That's the priority.

Is this place local to you?  If so it would be useful later for you to go back and take photos of the signage.  The signs seem pants, with no info. on entering except that it's P&D and only a tiny number of signs inside.

Do you have any proof of being boxed in?  Did you take any photos?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Thanks HB and thank you FTMDave.

No I'm not close, 40 odd mile away.

Just not sure where to start with this.  I've been daft enough to ID myself and I've been looking at other snotty letters but havent found one yet but yes I'll send up what I come up with.

Thanks again 🤞

use our enhanced google search box

snotty letter CST

• Thanks 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to ECP/CST ANPR PCN Letter Before Claim - overstay - Wellington Street, Stockport

Good morning everyone,

This is what I have come up with so far and thank you to Ericsbrother for the majority from a previous post.........

CST Law

5 Rutland Court

161 Rutland Road

Sheffield

S3 9PP

Claimant                    Euro Car Parks LTD

PCN Number           

Dear CST ‘Law’ Team

I am in receipt of your letter dated the 4th June 2021 and have noted its contents.

You state you are instructed by Euro Car Parks to commence legal action and have entitled your letter a Letter Before Claim.

Unfortunately for you I cannot accept this shoddily thrown together piece of tripe to be a LBC as it fails miserably to come anywhere near a LBC as required under the revised Civil Procedure Regulations and so would expect a court to summarily dismiss any claim later made by you or your client on that basis.

However, as you are the parking worlds third worst firm of solicitors, I am not surprised you failed to put any effort into this taradiddle, so, to make sure that there is no misunderstanding, I deny that any monies are owed to your client by myself as there is precedent case law that your clients greed and commercially unjustifiable claim amount has blinded them to.

The inflated amount of the claim, the POFA and contract law are very clear on this point and again plenty of examples of dismissed claims are in the public domain.

You direct me to paragraph 2.1 © of the PAP which obliges the parties to act reasonably and proportionately, well I can say to that is “how dare you”! 

It would be wise if you took your obligations you signed up to when being entered onto the SRA roll and advised your clients it is not in their interests to continue with this matter as they have no cause for action and I shall seek a full costs recover order for any civil claim made under the unreasonableness criteria.

Good not bad at all, the Frustration of Contract mentioned by Lookedinforinfo would be one to use if they did try court, so any good snotty letter does not go into specifics as to why their claim is pants just that it is.

Just wait for others to have a look and for any suggestions, then you will be good to go

• Like 1

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Wait for a couple of others to look in first

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Good work.

Just one tweak.  Your comments about "third worst firm of solicitors" and the SRA would be fine, but CST Law are not a real firm of solicitors, in reality a debt collection company called Credit Style are writing to you, and presumably getting someone fresh out of law school who can't get a proper job to send the letters.

So instead of "Dear CST 'Law' Team" write at the start "Dear unemployed law graduate reduced to signing letters for Credit Style".  It will show you've done your homework and then your other insults flow more smoothly 😀

At the bottom write "COPIED TO EURO CAR PARKS".  This is because all this fleecing and money-grabbing is not confined to PPC v motorist, unscrupulous solicitors in the disgraceful industry have a lot of previous for egging on their clients to start court cases, even if the cases are hopeless.  Let ECP know too that you would be big trouble for them if they did try court.

If none of the other regulars have comments, invest in two 2nd class stamps tomorrow and get two free Certificates of Posting from the post office.  That is the most urgent action done.

Now they may crawl back under their stone, but that's not guaranteed.  Use the time from now on to build up evidence against them.  Look up if they have planning permission for their signs.  See if anyone local can take photos of the signage for you.  Let us know of any proof you have of being boxed in.  Etc.

• Like 1

Thank you so much FTM Dave and all other comments.

All typed up and ready to go.

This is it...........

CST Law

5 Rutland Court

161 Rutland Road

Sheffield

S3 9PP

Claimant                    Euro Car Parks LTD

PCN Number           

Dear unemployed law graduate reduced to signing letters for Credit Style".

I am in receipt of your letter dated the 4th June 2021 and have noted its contents.

You state you are instructed by Euro Car Parks to commence legal action and have entitled your letter a Letter Before Claim.

Unfortunately for you I cannot accept this shoddily thrown together piece of tripe to be a LBC as it fails miserably to come anywhere near a LBC as required under the revised Civil Procedure Regulations and so would expect a court to summarily dismiss any claim later made by you or your client on that basis.

However, as you are the parking worlds third worst firm of ‘solicitors’, I am not surprised you failed to put any effort into this taradiddle, so, to make sure that there is no misunderstanding, I deny that any monies are owed to your client by myself as there is precedent case law that your clients greed and commercially unjustifiable claim amount has blinded them to.

The inflated amount of the claim, the POFA and contract law are very clear on this point and again plenty of examples of dismissed claims are in the public domain.

You direct me to paragraph 2.1 © of the PAP which obliges the parties to act reasonably and proportionately, well all I can say to that is “how dare you”! 

It would be wise if you took your obligations you signed up to when being entered onto the SRA roll and advised your clients it is not in their interests to continue with this matter as they have no cause for action and I shall seek a full costs recover order for any civil claim made under the unreasonableness criteria.

Copied to Euro Car Parks.