HMRC demanding repayment of tax refund - Fast Tax Rebates Ltd again

Alvinsmalvin

Sent HMRC SAR on 23th July.  ( this was sent previously at the start of July but was incorrect) 

I've never received a letter rejecting an initial appeal.  I sent an email to my caseworker wishing to dispute the amounts last week.  The letter which is attached is what I received yesterday.

Please state the date of HMRC's letter.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Letter to HMRC :-

Dear Madam,

I refer to your letter of 26th July.

I sent HMRC a SAR on 23rd July and, until I receive a full response including all necessary data, I am unable to decide how to proceed regarding the 3 options you set out in your letter.

Please therefore postpone further action until HMRC responds properly to my SAR and I've had time to consider all data and take advice in the matter.

Yours faithfully,

Alvin

• Like 1

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

• 2 weeks later...

don't you want to remove your name?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Alvin,

Schipoo has had the same reply.

Please wait now while we (the Site Team) discuss this and decide on a response that you can all use to go back to Action Fraud.

This may be more effective.

Thank you.

Someone here said they know of 30 people and we have five threads with victims as of today, all of whom know other victims. Assuming none of you know each other already, that's a lot of people involved. You'd hope that numbers alone would get the authorities to act.

Did you tell your MP?

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

I know my local MP is aware of it from other victims.  I have composed an email which I am sending today.

Maybe if we had more idea of the actual amount of money which FTR has taken overall they may realise the extent of it. 

• 10 months later...

open

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 year later...

Hi. Hope all is well.

My witness statement for the appeal is due in before March 3rd. I was wondering if anyone had any advice or points to add just to give me the best possible chance. 

I understand a few people have had really positive outcomes, I was obviously hoping for the same.

Thanks,

I know this seems to have gone on a long time now.

I'm currently at the Tribunal stage with TAX appeals.

After I send over my Witness statement they will arrange a hearing date. 

This was originally supposed to be completed in October but I requested an extension due to personal reasons.

I have previously spoken to MP and Action Fraud who didn't help at all really. 

Obviously a lot of time has passed and more people have now come forward I'm not sure whether it would be worth going down that route again.