TV Sports commentators talk too much (really annoying)

Anyone else noticed that TV Sports commentators talk and talk and talk and talk............ Endless discussions about every aspect, most of which viewers will have no interest in listening to.

Appears to be a very recent trend, due to the TV channels wanting to take up time in their schedules and as they have already paid the commentators large sums of money for the day.

Of course you can just watch from the start of a match to the end and avoid all the hot air.  i wonder whether this is what most people do ?

• Thanks 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Posted (edited)

Drives be bonkers when they do that, yapping on and on and on most the time they don't a clue what they are talking about anyway and that lot on sky sports news channel are just a bunch of old women, clueless, have small ******, clueless  butch of lager louts.

Need a new remote control, its getting worn out.

I remember the good of days of Dicky Davies, Frank Bough to name a few who were gentleman presenters.

Edited by 45002

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...