Spm V Halifax - Court Claim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6322 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I hand delivered N1 to local courts, they acknowledged that the claim was sent first class post 28/11/06 and deemed to be served on 30/11/06, I have heard nothing since, phoned Halifax up and very unhelpful lady told me that the claim had not been received by them they would need to request copies from the court, asked to be put through to legal dept she denied that they had one, when I asked to speak with Ms Hinchcliffe she stumbled and said I cant put you through they are not taking calls we (in customer relations) are now dealing with this. I confirmed with court that claim was sent and now just e mailed Miss Hinchcliffe chasing progress, I am now thinking if they dont reply by deadline of 14th Dec it will drag things out, anyone experiencing similar.

Hiya

They the Banks have 14 days to reply, most banks say they are going to defend, this is to give them more time & to make you wait longer for your money. but just hang in coz they will pay up

Good Luck with Your Claim

Angi x

:) If I have been of any help, please click the Scales of 'Justice' in the botton left corner. ;) Thanks

Yes, I had this. My claim was deemed as served on the 15th November. Halifax didnt acknowledge. I had to ring them in the end and then they acknowledged it late.

The people who I spoke to were very nice and helpful and I even spoke to somebody direct in the legal department. (no legal department, how daft do they think we are?)