UKCPM PCN - Heritage Walk, Brentford - Parking Charge Notice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1028 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all,

I borrowed a family member's car to attend a flat viewing.

The viewing was at 17:00 on Thurs 17th June 2021(I have email to confirm this)

I was a little early as was the estate agent. 

I initially couldn't have been longer than 20-25 minutes before returning to the car and waiting, as the estate agent had to return to the office to obtain the correct key.

I waited in the car for a approximately 15 mins (after after the photos were taken) and then had the full viewing.

The land is in a private, gated development.

I received the attached PCN (Parking Charge Notice) today on Wed 23rd June 2021.

It's hard to work out, but the 2 photos were taken at 16:59:08 and 16:59:40. I believe the photo was taken by someone on foot/Moped - Please help!

1 Date of the infringement Thursday 17th June 2021 [17:23]

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 19th June 2021

3 Date received Wednesday 23rd June 2021

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? Yes

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Yes

6 Have you appealed?  No

Have you had a response? not applicable

7 Who is the parking company? UKCPM

8. Where exactly Heritage Walk, Brentford, London, TW8 0RN

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. ISA

UKCPM PCN.pdf

• dx100uk changed the title to UKCPM PCN - Heritage Walk, Brentford - Parking Charge Notice

can we had page i of the NTK please not the back page?

this is a residential parking issue and the spy should have issued you a windscreen ticket and then an NTK 29-56 days later not 6 days.

so they have already broken POFA2012.

quite typical of UKPCM to pay a local to take pictures for a back hander.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Def issued too early for a patrol operator capture

ignore everything until/unless you get a letter of claim.

Dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

As you were viewing a property you had legitimate reason, same as a delivery driver. presumably the Estae Agent had access through the gate.  As DX says igbore until they send a Letter Of Claim.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Do you guys think that i'll have to go through the motions of "Claim letters" and Court dates?

Or is it likely they'll just forget it?

I hope not to go through this again.

If thhe do try court get the Estate Agent involved, they might have even invoiced them.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

One point i haven't stressesd enough is that the car does not belong to me. Rather it belongs to my mother. Everything will be addressed to her and I don't want her to get involved in court.

Edited by maclarke

so the car is registered in her name on it's v5c??

dx

and they

well unless you dob yourself in as being the driver, then sadly she WILL have to got to court if they do (eventually after a letter of claim) request northants bulk start a claim.

and they

I remembered your username immediately from the other thread - where you saw the fleecers off!

I noticed in post 1 that you mentioned a family member's car.  Well, it depends on your family situation.  Either your mum is up for a possible court battle.  Or else she sends a letter to the fleecers naming you as the driver, which removes her from the loop, but means you lose the slight protection of POFA (you'd still have Supremacy of Contract and anything else the conmen have messed up) and you take the fight ahead yourself.  

• Like 1

FTMDave's suggestion might be best if you want to keep her out of it, as the Supremacy of Contract will likely send the fleecer's back under their rock, having then sue her would likely complicate things more.

Recap time

PARKING-PRANKSTER.BLOGSPOT.COM

There are many residential situations where some form of parking management is desired, but instead of doing their homework properly and...

Get this in distribution where they invoice delivery drivers delivering to Residential parking controlled by a fleecer.   they usually don't get far as a quotation of Jopson v Homeguard [2016] B9GF0A9E showing that a delivery to an occupier is same as a postman, and is for the benefit of a Resident, usually sees them off on that head.

I'd hang fire on admitting who was driving until we know if the PCN complied with PoFA . If it doesn't then your Mother is not liable anyway so no point in you admitting it. Which brings me on to the PCN Notice to keeper. You only showed the back of the PCN, not the front that contains all the relevant PoFA bits. If you could kindly post that up it might take the weight off you both.

• Like 2

On 23/06/2021 at 20:07, maclarke said:

Apologies - I didn't compile my scans correctly - please see attached.UKCPM PCN.pdf

and they