Moneyclaim - a few questions

broccoli
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6348 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

I am in the process of filing my claim on moneyclaim.gov.uk and have a couple of questions, if anyone who has been through this process can help I would be extremely grateful.

With regards to the address of the defendant (my bank) do i put my branch address or the address to which I have been corresponding throughout the duration of this procedure? In the case of my bank, TSB, this is described as a "Customer recovery Centre" in Birmingham (I live in Nottingham)?

Is there a standard statement that I can use in the section titles "Particulars of your claim?", something I can cut and paste?

Also if anyone has any info on how TSB handle claims at this stage I would be interested to hear?

Thanks in advance

Hi All

I am in the process of filing my claim on moneyclaim.gov.uk and have a couple of questions, if anyone who has been through this process can help I would be extremely grateful.

With regards to the address of the defendant (my bank) do i put my branch address or the address to which I have been corresponding throughout the duration of this procedure? In the case of my bank, TSB, this is described as a "Customer recovery Centre" in Birmingham (I live in Nottingham)?

Is there a standard statement that I can use in the section titles "Particulars of your claim?", something I can cut and paste?

Also if anyone has any info on how TSB handle claims at this stage I would be interested to hear?

Thanks in advance

The address you have been dealing with is fine, It will go to their solicitors anyway.

Here is the POC

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/34887-5-money-claim-line.html