Chobham Central Garage - faulty car purchase - Blue Motor Finance - @blumofin **RESOLVED**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1015 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So what's happened?  Are you going to post up the photos?

Hi

After so many calls , emails and complaints, “Alex- motor complaint “ said that we can return the car.

First they need to inspect the vehicle to ensure that it is returned in its original state and then they will issue refund within 14 days.

The thing is that I want the inspection to be done when I leave the car with them and someone to sign .

Is there any form that we can fill up and ask them to sign?

How can I upload the photos here ?

I’m trying to add them but the allowed extensions are pdf, doc, docx, xls, rtf, odt .

read upload carefully ...put them all in one multipage pdf

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Prema, 

May I also suggest that before returning vehicle, take some further photos from all angles inside and out, and have them dated. And again once the vehicle is returned to the dealership, take a few more pics. This way, you have on record the condition it has been returned in. Only suggesting this as I'm sure that they will try one way or another to say that there is some damages, and therfore can't refund your money, or may only offer a deducted settlement. 

Cover all angles that they could try to worm out of. I could say that you should keep the log book and spare key, until you've received full settlement, but I'm unsure on the legality of this. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I’m sorry for the delay. A month after the purchase of the vehicle we finally have our agreement with Blue Motor Finance cancelled 🥳 They actually helped a lot with this . 

We still waiting for the deposit of £200 to be refunded by Chobham Central Garage . 
Here is a photo of the vehicle 

Thank you for the help and support! 
Regards 

ford-focus.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's very good news and thank you for updating us. Also you've given us a donation and thank you very much indeed for that. I've sent you an email.

I notice that you still haven't had your deposit back from Chobham.
You need to be careful and I wouldn't hang around too long with this.

When was the agreement finally cancelled?

We received a call from Blue Motor Finance on 01/07 saying that they are releasing us from responsibility .

Then we received an email from Alex asking for bank details so they can refund the deposit. 
Hopefully soon 🙏  

What date did you receive the email from Alex?

It's already too long and "as soon as possible" is not acceptable.

Given the history of these people if I were you I'd send them a letter of claim immediately

@Prerna

If you've not done so already, I would recommend that you use a different account for them to transfer your refund into. 

Them once refund has been received, transfer into a separate account. And either close the account or leave empty. This way they do not get the chance to set up any new withdrawals from that account.

Keep yourself safe

Hi 

The deposit is refunded! The case with Blue Motor Finance  is closed now .

Im so relieved and happy that evening finally ended. 
I will spread the word and hopefully the people will stop buying scrap vehicles from them .

Thank you guys! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• BankFodder changed the title to Chobham Central Garage - faulty car purchase - Blue Motor Finance - @blumofin **RESOLVED**

Thanks for sharing the good news.

Don't forget that the real message here is that whoever you buy from, make sure that you don't pay by cash. Make sure you don't pay by bank transfer.

If you hadn't paid using some kind of finance agreement, the ending to this story might have been very different.

• I agree 1