UKCPM ANPR PCN - 15mins in car - Atlip Centre, Wembley

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 953 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I was issued with a PCN on 12 june from UK CPM for apparently parking for 15 minutes, on an ANPR camera.

The thing is i wasn't parked i was in the car with my kids waiting.

If i appeal could i get this notice cancel, do i have a chance, or can i just ignore them.

I believe i see their name in International Parking Committee (IPC), but as per their website i cant see their company in British Parking Association (BPA).

i can attach letter for reference if needed.

Please advice.

hi ya

please complete this :

Have you received a Parking Ticket? - Private Land Parking Enforcement - Consumer Action Group

and scan up bothsides of the PCN to one PDF after reading our upload guide

you do NOT ever appeal, but don't ignore a letter of claim, should one ever come

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

1 Date of the infringement 6/6/21

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 12/6/21

[scan up BOTH SIDES as ONE PDF- follow the upload guidefile attached

3 Date received 17/6/21

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] Yes

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Yes, but very dark images

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] No, not yet

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up Not appealed yet

7 Who is the parking company? UKCPM

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Atlip centre, wembley

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. Operating in accordance with the international parking community's code of practice

There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure, IAS- i saw their name there

Can you please advise if i have a chance as i was not parked, i was in the car with my car with the kids.

CPM.pdf

14 hours ago, dx100uk said:

you do NOT ever appeal, but don't ignore a letter of claim, should one ever come

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

eh? where have i said any of that?

dx

and they

@dx100uk so just ignore everything?

i thought the "you do NOT ever appeal, but don't ignore a letter of claim, should one ever come"  the ignore links to a tread to write a letter to the Car Park Owner and UK CPM. Am i reading this wrong.

bellow is the letter i was thinking to write 

Dear UK car park management,

Reference Number: xxxxxxxxxx
Depending on your reply, I may be willing to consider your demand, but I require a breakdown of the figure you are demanding and an explanation as to how the sum claimed represents the administrative costs.
I do not acknowledge any liability or debt to you’ll or that any contract existed or that you have the right to enforce contracts in relation to land that you’ll do not own.
Your parking charge is an extortionate penalty and does not reflect any administrative losses that might have been suffered by you’ll or by the owners of the car park.
Please explain how you’ll have arrive at this calculation.
Any further action for UK car park management will be resisted vigorously.

Dear Car Park Owner,

Reference Number: xxxxxxxxxx
I received a parking charge notice letter from UK car park management because I was waiting in the car with my kids on Atlip Centre, Wembley, the letter says the car was parked but like mentioned I was not parked but waiting in the car.
Can you confirm you have given authority to UK car park management to take any legal action against me.
I am complaining why you are prepared to sell your reputation by treating your customers as enemies and wouldn't it be better that the £100 odd, which the private parking company is trying to take from me were spent in your business rather than going to a wholly non-productive company such as UK car park management?

Regards,

Definitely DO NOT send that.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

its an if not they def will.

then snotty letter time

and they

• dx100uk changed the title to UKCPM ANPR PCN - 15mins in car - Atlip Centre, Wembley

who says you owe anything..

how many other threads have you read in this forum 

and they

I did read a bit of the threads, mostly those with UKCPM or PCN topic.

Just wanted to know if i was in the wrong for waiting on double yellow line, which i believe i could be even if i was in the car.

must of been private land else no scamming PPC can issue you with one of their FAKE PCN speculative invoices.

so... that means any road markings are purely tarmac graffiti and have zero standing in law.

• Like 1

and they

So what do you think the fleecers reckon you did wrong?

The rubbish on their invoice says "Vehicle not registered" whatever the hell that means.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

It doesn't work like that I'm afraid.  It will never be "voided" because the private parking companies never admit to being in the wrong.

On the other hand they're not the police or the council, they're a private company.  Simply ignore them.  The only person who can force you to pay this is a judge after you've lost a court case.  That's why we say to ignore them - but come back here if you get a Letter Before Action/Letter Before Claim.

• 1 month later...
On 25/06/2021 at 12:15, m1de said:

@lookinforinfo I dint know it was a private road.

so @dx100ukwas right.

so this means i can ignore them and wait for the letter of claim, i have a chance to void this issue?

Hi OP,

Did you receive a letter of claim yet? I am in a similar situation, only difference being I actually used the Atlip centre and there was nowhere to register the car details. I am researching threads where people have received PCNs at this site and stumbled upon yours. It being more recent, I thought I'd ask you what is the latest as 28 days have passed.