Shelter Pie Vrs GE Captial

shelter pie

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5629 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya

Im at the court stage with this claim now.

Its only about £320 but this lot made me mad.

Back last year I wanted to change my payment date from 7th of each month to the 20th.

They said I had to pay an interim interest adjustment payment of £360.

Id never had that happent ome withmy old mortage company!!

Anyway I explainI couldnt afford topay that so they agreeed to split it over three months at £120.

Anyway, they failed to set up the direct debit to talke the extra amount for the first two months even though I was on the phone to them all the time.

So for the five months that the amount eventually was outstanding they charged me £40, total £200. Then because they had to take two seperate DD they charge an extra £20 for the additional DD.

So dispite us paying it all off - they have added these charges ot the term of our mortgage, and now charge us an extra £1.78 per month. Thats is not a problem, but on our mortgage statement the call that small amount arrears!!!!

I hate this company Im glad we are moving from them in Janaury!!!

:-x Kennsignton Mortage Company

:-x GE Captial

:-x Welcome Car Finance

Guest ian cognito

Go for it, these charges wind me up to start with but when they have you paying for their mistakes.......!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Shelter Pie,

Hope you had a good christmas. If you are taking on your mortgage company, keep an eye out for the old early redemption penalty.....

There's a few folk that have successfully reclaimed this but they can make life a bit awkward.

If you want to go down the 'get lost and clear off you miserable mortgage company' route then give us a shout....