Parking Lie Hexham Aldi....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1004 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Here is the latest in PE's attempt to make one of their invoices stick.

It's a really easy solution, as the wife was working there that morning and they have been told on three separate occasions to have this invoice cancelled.

However, as the wife left on unsavoury terms, highlighting various health and safety breaches plus covid breaches, I thoroughly expect this is their childish way of attempting to 'get back' at my wife.

Anyhow, I'm going to let this run right up until the claim form hits the mat then deal with Aldi and inform them when they need to be in court.

Just for fun though, I know they don't have PP for reducing the time limit from 3 hours to 90 minutes, plus there is no signage at the entrance to the car park to inform drivers it is a private car park policed by these clowns.

FINAL NOTICE.pdf

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

As she was working then, did your wife qualify for free parking? Please post up the PCN to see if the comply with PoFA. If 

you think Aldi isn't going to play ball you could rubbish them on Facebook , Twitter etc pointing how they don't even ptotect their staff etc etc.

Cheers LFI, she qualified for free parking yes, the management should have informed PE of the VRN's of the staff who worked there.

In total I received six invoices, three for each vehicle I own, five of them were cancelled within the week, this one has clearly been ''overlooked''.

I don't have any of the PCN's as they were all handed into mismanagement to deal with.

I'm going to hold on for a while and see what their next move is going to be, like I say if they get brave and try court, then they're on a hiding to nowhere.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

It might be worth sending a SAR to PE to annoy them and make them do some work.

If you get the other five invoices it's extra evidence that your wife had every right to be there (which is why they cancelled them) and that they are money-grabbing incompetents (they should never have issued the PCNs in the first place).

As lookinforinfo says, you could also see about POFA re this sixth invoice.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Now that is a good idea!

I wouldn't be leaving myself open would I? I mean they know my name as I am the registered keeper so no drama of identifying the driver, so would I just be asking them for all of the information regarding this specific vehicle?

send our sar as you - the registered keeper of vehicle xxxxx

cant hurt at all.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

They have PP for the signage as I've already hit them with that last year.

They don't have PP for the reduced parking time limit.

I don't have their original PCN as these were all handed into the mismanagement at the store to deal with.

Signage to the car park is non existent and is most certainly not BPA compliant there are no T&C's at the entrance, they are possibly on one of the signs dotted around the CP, I'll have to check the photos I uploaded on one of my previous posts about this CP.