Help

rijkaard
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6328 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am doing my claim online and have got to the particulars section . . . the copy and paste thing from this site is too many words? How do I calculate the interest? How do I attach a spreadsheet online?

Thanks in advance!

And do banks usually just ignore both my letters? haha.

Hi,

Firstly, yes it is quite normal for the banks to completely ignore all correspondence, although in fairness they seem ok at sending out copy statements etc !!

As far as attaching a spreadsheet online - you can't !! you need to post/fax one when you receive the confirmation that your MCOL has been raised with the court, they will send you a copy through the post with all the info in it.

Send a hard copy of your spreadsheet (the one with 8% interest added) to both the court and DG, recorded delivery of course !!

Fitting the words in is trail and error it CAN be done, you just have to keep editing and changing until you get it to work - it's a little tedious, but it IS possible.

Good luck !!

Dec 2006 - Sucessfully recovered over £3k from HSBC with much help from CAG :-D

if you found this post helpful, please click my reputation, thank you

(The small print-my advice and opinions are my own, and are given freely and without predjudice or liability whatsoever)

Hi,

Firstly, yes it is quite normal for the banks to completely ignore all correspondence, although in fairness they seem ok at sending out copy statements etc !!

As far as attaching a spreadsheet online - you can't !! you need to post/fax one when you receive the confirmation that your MCOL has been raised with the court, they will send you a copy through the post with all the info in it.

Send a hard copy of your spreadsheet (the one with 8% interest added) to both the court and DG, recorded delivery of course !!

Fitting the words in is trail and error it CAN be done, you just have to keep editing and changing until you get it to work - it's a little tedious, but it IS possible.

Good luck !!

Thanks - i went into the chat room and got talked thro it!

I got a reference number from MCOL and sent two copies of charges to the court manager.

I was told to wait till i get a letter back of acknowledgement and then sent a copy of the charges to the banks sol's.

Whats a DG?

LOL, hiya Rijkaard,

DG are the lovely delightful in-house solicitors for HSBC who are dealing with us. What my very learned friend Steve forgot (hee hee :p ) is that whilst we have a loving, happy, fullfilling, balanced and friendly relationship with the little b***ers not everyone does! Scuse my sarcasm...but wait until you get tothe point of waiting and waiting to hear from them and then you'll fall into this loving relationship too!

Anyway good luck mate and keep going, we're all in the same boat!

Babs x

Prelim sent to HSBC 10/10/2006 for £5035

no response :x

LBA sent 24/10/2006

no response :x

MCOL filed 10/11/2006 :eek:

MCOL issued 13/10/2006

HSBC acknowledged MCOL 17/11/2006

HSBC entered defence + case transferred 12/12/06 :mad:

FULL OFFER! Received today 14/12/06 :D

If I have been of assistance, please tip my scales but don't forget, this is only my personal opinion, I'm no legal eagle!

Please sign this petition:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/PAYUSBACK/

LOL, hiya Rijkaard,

DG are the lovely delightful in-house solicitors for HSBC who are dealing with us. What my very learned friend Steve forgot (hee hee :p ) is that whilst we have a loving, happy, fullfilling, balanced and friendly relationship with the little b***ers not everyone does! Scuse my sarcasm...but wait until you get tothe point of waiting and waiting to hear from them and then you'll fall into this loving relationship too!

Anyway good luck mate and keep going, we're all in the same boat!

Babs x

Whats the chances of this going all the way with HSBC? I mean will they defend. A friend of mine got his money back after two letters haha - typical eh!

You certainly need to expect it will 'go all the way' but there is no need to worry, there are literally 100's of posts in here to guide you, so you are far from going it alone !!

(The small print-my advice and opinions are my own, and are given freely and without predjudice or liability whatsoever)

You certainly need to expect it will 'go all the way' but there is no need to worry, there are literally 100's of posts in here to guide you, so you are far from going it alone !!

I know and thanks. Just it seems so many people dont even have to go through the moneyclaim thing banks just reply. I got blanked and now i paid £80 i could lose :(

• 3 weeks later...

hi,

Have u heard from the courts yet?

Claire

:pI'VE CLAIMED MY BARCLAYS CHARGES BACK.:p

£5125.60

Im no expert everything i write is what i learnt from my own experience and reading through other threads. Click my scales if you wish to!:)

You certainly WON'T loose your £80 (I assume that was your MCOL fee) you WILL get ALL your money back - and just to reassure you NO bank has yet appeared in court - they wouldn't dare with £3BILLION at stake !!!!!