style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1042 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Housing Association applied for Injunction to stop very small harmless pet dog visiting even though i am not the dogs owner & can prove so , as that owner will say so!

The dog has spent less than 5% of his time with me with exception to a period after owner had a Stroke, over  a year ago.

Nasty neighbour is making false reports & Pally with housing agents who will accuse me with no evidence possible. Its ridiculous .

There IS no dog here yet im liable for costs if case goes against me although i cant see how. 

I was served injunction Application papers 2days ago & it contained a note from a cleaner , who i see regularly friendly, saying i mess his cleaning & cause damage. Its untrue & i believe has been coerced by a landlord agent but im at a loss. 

I dont see why landlord would take a tenant to court without first confirming it, but they take the reports as gospel & disregard my clear counter evidence.

I gave nasty neighbour a piece of mind once so see her motive , but why is landlord (L&Q) lying. I dont know but  dishonestly Trying to form eviction grounds is viper's nest wrong & i need to tell & ask someone.... Please HELP!

what to do??

T.I.A

Can you upload <<Clickme a copy of the injunction/paper work in pdf form with Personal details blanked out, so people can advise you further, Thank you....

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

Hi

For this to get to that stage with the Housing Association this must have been  going on for some months before they took this decision.

We realy need a short bullet point information from when this started till it got to this stage.

I also agree it would be helpful to post your Injunction document here in PDF redacted of course see How to Upload

Have you sent a Subject Access Request (SAR) to them asking for 'ALL DATA'?

Have you asked the Housing Association for a copy of their Pets Policy (not the leaflet)?

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group