Apples V Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5321 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

you can either file online with money claim or use N1 to file at court in person- best to read these http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-step-step-instructions.html and as many other faqs as you can to strengthen your knpwledge, and therefore your case.

I've beat HSBC, GE Money and Abbey

Court pending V Barclays and Time Retail

Guest Mumofthreeboys
Hi eveyone, have gone online to the moneyclaim section, is this advisable or do I fill in the claim form and take it to my local court.

You're better off using the N1, there is more room for your POC's and you can attached a Schedule of Charges to the back of it.

I got another letter from the court today saying that the defendant intends to defend all of this claim. I am panicking now, does this mean that they will attend court to fight back against my claim.

not at all- it means they are hoping to deter you from continuing- keep up the good work- you will have them right where you want them if you stay strong. happy christmas and good luck

I've beat HSBC, GE Money and Abbey

Court pending V Barclays and Time Retail

Apples, my son and I received the same on Monday, checked our respective accounts today and yesterday, both our accounts were credited with the full amounts claimed!! (we have not received written notification of this) Keep checking your account :)

Halifax - Data Protection Act letter sent - statements received

Pre Lim letter sent with Spreadsheet of charges 15/07/06

Partial offer received 09/07/06

Response to settlement sent 04/09/06

Letter Before Action sent 04/09/06

Mcol filed 11/12/06

Defence received 19/12/06

SETTLED IN FULL 22/12/06

hello everyone, received a phone call from the halifax today saying they will credit my account will all of my charges within the next seven day. I am so pleased. Big thankyou to everyone for all your help on this site. Donation will be made as soon as funds hit my account. Thanks again.

Congratulations!!!

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

My advice is only my opinion, I am not a legal expert.

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.

Congratulations! :)

Halifax - Data Protection Act letter sent - statements received

Pre Lim letter sent with Spreadsheet of charges 15/07/06

Partial offer received 09/07/06

Response to settlement sent 04/09/06

Letter Before Action sent 04/09/06

Mcol filed 11/12/06

Defence received 19/12/06

SETTLED IN FULL 22/12/06

• 4 weeks later...

I have just beenonline to calculate charges and interest on the online calculator and where you have to put todays date in it is only going up to 2006 not 2007, so I have had to work interest out up to the end of December and not to todays date. Any ideas

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone help. A friend of mine is with Royal Bank of Scotland, is claiming bank charges and has done money on line claim. He received notification fron Nottingham to say papers have been served. He has this morning received a bundle of letters/paperwork from solicitors for Royal Bank of Scotland, saying they will appear in Liverpool County cour to defend the claim. He then received a letter saying that the case has been transferred to Liverpool County Court. Has anyone heard of this before and do you think it will actually go to court.

Guest Mumofthreeboys
I have just beenonline to calculate charges and interest on the online calculator and where you have to put todays date in it is only going up to 2006 not 2007, so I have had to work interest out up to the end of December and not to todays date. Any ideas

Why don't you use the spreadsheet?

• 2 weeks later...