Contravention 46 (Stopped where prohibited on a red route or clearway Lewisham Way / Tfl PCN

Hi,

My son received a PCN after he parked his work van in a Red Route parking bay (sorry trying to download photos but having trouble) as lives in next street (only recently moved there) but didn't return within the hour as thinking as it was a bank holiday (Monday 3rd May 2021) restrictions wouldn't apply. 

The signage states parking Mon-Sat 7am - 7pm, I Hour, No return within 2 hours.

He now realises his error but wondered if there is any chance of an appeal regarding PCN details etc posted.

Date of Notice to Owner: 02/06/21 (Received by Company Secretary Saturday 5th June) as van registered in Company name.

Date of Service of PCN: 03/05/21

Road stated is: Lewisham Way, London SE4

at: 10.09am

Now I went on line on his behalf as no evidential pictures were supplied with posted PCN and found 4 available to view. Earliest time stated 8.42am and latest 10.10am. Also the bays are outside The Parade, Upper Brockley Road, SE4 and not Lewisham Way. Should this have been correctly stated or is it just a continuation / extension of the existing red route in Lewisham Way in which he was aware of no parking?

Any thoughts regarding appealing would be much appreciated.

If not I will just have to pay it for him and another lesson learned.