ECP/CST 2x ANPR PCN's PAPLOC - Deansgate Bridgewater ST Manchester

Before i go and get pictures (whenever that is) i thought i'd attempt to look at the signage from Bridgwater ST Deansgate ECP  on google maps this image is from Nov 20 so still unsure how recent the signs are or if they're the same, one thing that i noticed though, i'll type it up cos the resolution is awful.

"In relation to your information you have the right to request us to inform you what we hold, give you access to you information, rectify correct information, delete your information, restrict our use, transfer a copy electronically and object to our use"

The issue i have is what follows; "Euro Car Parks LTD does not have to agree to your request but under data protection law must explain to you why we do not"

Will it affect the information i sought in the SAR?

Edited by LongPalm

If Euro Car Parks don't reply to the SAR - you can sue them!  There is no reason whatsoever they could invent that would justify not replying.

The SAR is just a standard letter.  However, the snotty letter is not a standard letter as the circumstances are different for every ticket, and we would have preferred that you posted a draft here before sending.  Can you please post up what you sent.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Sure, here's what i sent. The SAR was standard from the template but with the addition of stipulating im sending the CT bill as a means of avoiding wasting time of them asking for ID.

The letter i sent was, and honestly i was under the impression that the letters were't to be posted on the forum publically, so that's the only reason i didn't send without vetting, and actually when i went to DM you personally last night with it the message function wasn't working so i just rolled with it.

anyway here it is,

"Dear CST LAW,

I write in response to your so-called “Letter Before Claim”, received in relation to PCN Numbers XXXXXXX and XXXXXXX issued by Euro Car Parks LTD for alleged parking breaches.

I am writing to confirm that I have no intention of paying these absurd and false sums of money for allegedly breaking a fictitious contract with your client.

This whole claim is a nonsense, and I am sure any Judge would agree.

In the meantime I have sent an SAR request to the creditor to attain further information relating to my profile and how my information was obtained, I will also be seeking advice whilst I await that reply.

Should your client wish to proceed with this farcical claim, I will be seeking recovery of costs on the basis of unreasonable behaviour, as well as damages for breach of the DPA 2018.

Lastly, my current address is above, please forward that on to your client as a gentle nod, it is in the SAR as well.

Any thoughts are welcome and appreciated."

Edited by LongPalm

The bits about the SAR are irrelevant, but apart from that you haven't written anything that would undermine your case.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

You should really send a snotty letter to Euro Car Parks too.  That's because in their murky, back-stabbing world, unscrupulous solicitors would love their clients to start court cases they have no hope of winning, just to get some £££ in.  I suggest you write:

"Dear Euro Car Parks,

I write in response to the so-called “Letter Before Claim” you had sent to me by an unemployed law graduate reduced to doing work for Credit Style, in relation to PCN Numbers XXXXXXX and XXXXXXX issued for alleged parking breaches.

I am writing to confirm that I have no intention of paying these absurd and false sums of money for allegedly breaking a fictitious contract with you.  This whole claim is a nonsense, and I am sure any judge would agree.

Should you wish to proceed with this farcical claim, I will be seeking recovery of costs on the basis of unreasonable behaviour, as well as damages for breach of GDPR.

Credit Style/CST Law have been told to get lost too.

Lastly, my current address is above.

I look forward to your deafening silence."

Invest in a second 2nd class stamp and another free Certificate of Posting from the post office over the next few days.