G24 pcn Sports Direct, Heathcote Rd, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent ST3 2NU .Not Paid, yet.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 780 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

if new signs have been put up since 2019 in differing positions/places or the PPC 'ownership' has changed each PPC needs its own permission as well as additional permission to change sign size locations etc. i think BF eluded to this earlier in the thread?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Looks like signage and ANPR illegal probably then.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Today I had another letter , this time from bwlegal . Saying that they have “been instructed by G24 on relation to the balance due for the PCN” . Doesn’t say what they have been instructed to do,  Says “ if I don’t pay this then may proceed to our legal process ,and the next contact from us could be a Letter of Claim “. They are also offering a plan to pay £15 a month. 

• 4 weeks later...

Another letter for wife from bwlegal today . Saying firstly “ Your outstanding account with us “.Then goes on to say that they are available to discuss plans that their  client has approved for me, via contact ctr, web chat and customer portal, and ensure the best advice about how to manage my account ?  

I have to register ,answer security questions, they may also need to ask some addition income questions.

Should I not answer by 14th Sept , my account  will progress to Letter of Claim on expiry , if the balance remains unpaid our client will take legal action to recover the some due .

Really could do without this hassle at the moment.

Edited by dx100uk
formatting

as already advised

you ignore them until/unless you DO get a letter of claim.

stop falling for silly dangly bit waving by the fleecers trying to intimidate you.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

We are both retired , my wife is unwell , plus other family illness problems we are coping with at the moment .We are NOT  falling for silly dangling bit waving by these fleecers , but as you may not understand ,just a bit fed up of and could do without the hassle at the moment .

Edited by princess roxy

Thats all they can do..

chin up...

and they

Remember there are six of you in the forum in the same boat.

No-one has been taken to court.

Nobody has even received a Letter Before Action.

Despite all their bluster, G24 have done nothing of substance and presumably know they are in a very weak position.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

• 4 weeks later...

They must be sending a round of these out, Samtex got one today as well.  Safe to ignore.

You would have thought that BW legal would have got the message by now-that you do not want to pay their grossly and unlawful invoice of £160 no matter how often they ask.  All they can do is send out stupid letters hoping to frighten people into paying. Sadly many do pay when there was no need to. It is just a question of staying strong knowing that the money they are demanding would not stand up in Court.

As a matter of interest was their letter headed Final Notice. If not you can expect to get one sooner or later. This will be followed by another and another Final Notice letter. They are so stupid that they do not know what Final means.  Scientists in laboratories work with amoebas that have more  sense than all of  BW legal put together. 

So just relax have a cup of tea and have a laugh at how incompetent they are. Also the Government is bringing out a new system that will do away with the need for BPA and IPC and will mean a huge loss of revenue to those crooks that  run parking companies.

Doubtless some of them will not survive having to run their grubby businesses in an honest way. Obviously the legal leeches who hang on to the car parking companies will also suffer. We will all take pleasure in their discomfiture.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing
  • Like 2

They are idiots.  Not exactly a grand apocalyptic threat is it - pay up or ...

... we'll send you another letter, so there!

Relax & ignore them.

But do come here if they really do send the Letter of Claim.

• 2 weeks later...

Today my wife has received a Letter of Claim from  bwlegal.      

They are still asking my wife to pay ,and if no payment is received by the 28th October they are instructed to issue a County Court claim without further reference to her.  Such legal action could result in her being liable for costs ,pushing the total up to estimate of £254 .

There are 2pages of all their info , and 2pages of forms to fill in and return ., wanting to know our income  and expenditures .

My wife isn’t too well ,this is all she needs.  

snotty letter time

and they

You're the second Cagger today to have received a LoC for this car park.  Obviously G24 are sending LoCs to everyone.

You need to reply with a suitable snotty letter to show them you'd be big trouble if they did do court.

Don’t even know where to start with a snotty letter , I know their signage  wasn’t good ,and no where near as it is today ,. Think someone had pics of this . So would appreciate any help I could get. ie what to say , what forms to fill in and send back etc . All new to me and my wife .

what do I need to do now , send letters or emails , g24 or bwlegal . say what ?

I would like to see this through ,unfortunately I may need some help .

Thanks.

You need to send proper letters, not emails. If this ever does go to court, these people can send something at 23.59 the day before a court hearing and you won't have time to read it. Also, email lets them harrass you for free.

Do a search for snotty letter in the white search box, top right in the red strip at the top of this page.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

A snotty letter has to tread the fine line between showing you're confident about hammering them in court without playing your cards too early.  So let's have a first try -

Dear Rachael and Sean,

cheers for your Letter of Claim.  I creased up at the idea that you actually thought I'd take such tripe seriously and put my hand in my pocket!

I presume as usual you've been too bone idle to do any due diligence otherwise you'd have immediately seen that your client's case is total pants.  I mean it's all there in the Stoke Sentinel.  I have all the photos.  Does the name Nick Cartlidge ring a bell?

Greedy greedy G24 couldn't resist adding £60 Unicorn Food Tax.  Big own goal!  Judges don't like these made-up sums, do they?

Your client can either drop this madness or get a good hammering in court.  Either solution is fine by me.  I would delight in obtaining an unreasonable costs order under CPR 27.14(2)(g) and spending the dosh on a nice foreign holiday now that we can all travel again, while all the time laughing at your client.

I look forward to your deafening silence.

COPIED TO G24 LTD

However, hang on a little while to see the opinion of the other regulars.

I'm presuming they've changed the amount from £100 to £160.  They usually do.  Is the figure right?

The stuff I mentioned about the Stoke Sentinel is all in the public domain  https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/stoke-on-trent-news/motorist-claims-victory-over-parking-5588416

Edited by FTMDave
Extra info added as suggested by OP
  • Like 1