Pink.Topaz v Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6261 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

An answer would be greatly appreciated please!

;)Halifax £1,240.00 - Preliminary Letter sent 6/11/06

:???:Standard reply received 8/11/06

:pOffer received 11/11/06

:rolleyes:Offer rejected 21/11/05 and LBA sent

:wink: Claim filed in County Court

It shouldn't make a difference as long as you attached the schedule to the N1.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Thank you - but i have just spoken to the court and it is on its way back here! I have made another mistake on it and they are posting it back to me today - I'll take it back in on Monday and it won't make any difference to my timescale she said!

I did prepare it in the middle of the night so I was a bit tired..... no excuse I know but at least the court is being very helpful!

Does anyone have the Trinity Road Address please? I will scout around in the meantime!

HALIFAX PLC

TRINITY ROAD

HALIFAX

WEST YORKSHIRE

HX1 2RG

Here it is. Im surprised its not burned into our heads by now lol

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• 3 weeks later...

OK, I have definitely filed in court, Halifax have been served and have until 31st to acknowledge.

Will post that in the relevant forum in a mo.

I just glanced at a post that said it is illegal to take bank charges out of benefit money - is that so, and what can I do about it? Has anyone tried to go for punitive damages based on the distress it causes when you have NO MONEY at all to buy basic groceries becuase they have taken it all? I can show in statements where they have done this to me on numerous occassions!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• 1 month later...

Hi Pink.Topaz. I have most of the details of your claim to put in the Litigation in Progress, but not the actual claim number. I'd be grateful if I could have that when you have a mo please.

I'm guessing things will have moved on a bit now so I wonder if you have an update. Did you use the information on the Right of Appropriation?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.