Today l had 6 items delivered from amazon. All 6 items items l ordered. Came in different boxes and delivered by same guy. All bar 1 are deliveries for my daughters birthday in couple of weeks. Another is a present for fathers day. 

I got a message saying 7 stops away and thought great wont be long as you do think kept eye on tracking so l know when closer and when the driver was closer, on road, l went down stairs. Next thing l knew the driver had marked the items as handed to resident. Strange the door did not go. 

Looked to see where the items had been abandoned no picture. A few mins later the door went. It was some of the neighbour kids with my Amazon parcels and asking if daughters were hanging out today, half term. Asked them how come they had my parcels to be told they guy just handed them to them. They said they were told to take them for there mum. They checked the address and found were for me. I have since found out that one of the children have got into trouble for delivering my parcels as she did not tell her mum she was going in my garden. I have explained to the mum and apologised. She has said its not our fault its Amazons. 

I have spoken to Amazon who claim the driver has done nothing wring as it is safe to assume the kids outside could be mine and l got my parcels

I have asked for a manager call back but l got laughed at as l was wasting there time as l got my parcels. I think its the principle of the drivers laziness and the Amazon rep refusal to understand and take my complaint seriously that has further peed me off. 

Am l being stupid as l feel l am lucky l got the parcels as some places they might have been nicked. 

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Well I wouldn't waste time calling them as you'll only get passed around, what they hate is poor feedback, so get on to your account and relay your experience, IMO it is not correct that parcels are handed to minors so I agree with you.

I have left feedback on the driver saying that he handed the parcels to some kids in the street 

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.