Boris Johnson, former Prime Minister

Sandy isnt interested in politics - but repeatedly posts (presented as a simple statement presumably of fact) something she 'found' on some facebook and nondescript pages which flies entirely in the face of all polls ... 

Now I do NOT at all think sandy is a troll like Coniff was (IMCCO)- but why the heck?

I ask the same of a number of Uncs posts 9among others) (and still not sure if he means them or is just a wind up)

and thats why i asked and presented the perspectives. .. and always will whoever posts such things.

.. and just to qualify - Johnson has NOT at all actually resigned.

he has simply acknowledged that the timetable for the competition for a new leader should start to be defined

Edited by tobyjugg2

You know what IS patriotic?

Loving your country enough to care for its old and poor, fund its institutions, unite its communities, feed, house and educate its children, restore and live in balance with its environment, plan with care for its future, build its alliances, and perhaps above all - tell it the truth

The Tory Legacy

Record high: taxes, immigration, excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Record low: living standards and investment

Crumbling Hospitals, schools, council services, businesses and roads

They squander taxpayer money by the £thousands on a failed ex-PMs luxury troughing on a plane, rather than feed UK children

Boris the liar and deciever has implied that he has accepted Bradeys assertion that the party needs a new leader

He hasn't actually resigned as leader to my knowledge (could be wrong in that)

He has NOT resigned as PM

He has said he will continue until a new leader is declared - nothing more limiting than that as far as I can see, and nothing regarding after.

that simply leads to an assumption that means he will go when a new leader is declared.

Not a ferkin chance - He has to be deposed by a 1922 no confidence vote - and then stopped from calling an election by the Tories who want to stay in power.

Edited by tobyjugg2

Loving your country enough to care for its old and poor, fund its institutions, unite its communities, feed, house and educate its children, restore and live in balance with its environment, plan with care for its future, build its alliances, and perhaps above all - tell it the truth

The Tory Legacy

Record high: taxes, immigration, excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

They squander taxpayer money by the £thousands on a failed ex-PMs luxury troughing on a plane, rather than feed UK children

'The process of choosing that new leader should start now'

- seems to be the grand total

more than happy to be corrected if someone has the actual signed text of resignation of either positions leader of the party and PM (and there are actually delineations once a PM is in place - convention means nothing to Johnson)

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

For info

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Prospective buyer Elon Musk says spam accounts are ‘single most annoying problem’ of Twitter

The Tory Legacy

HB I am quite capable of standing up for myself, I just feel at times no matter what I post here gets pulled to pieces!

I have donated to the site a couple of times but for what?

TJ has always been on my case it seems, I may just take some time away from the site, thanks for your help HB appreciated xx

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

55 minutes ago, snowdragon said:

I have donated to the site a couple of times but for what?

for our members wonderful advice given in the situations you have faced.

sadly it's not a protection racket :pound:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

did I say that, I am sorry I did not type it right, my mistake, 

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

If I had the power, I would ban political parties and instead have a House of Commons made up of independent MP's that had to go through a full scrutiny process by local people.

Main UK political parties are commercial operations investing large sums of money to try to gain power. Of course they want to serve the people they are elected to represent, but those who invest in the parties want to receive the reward they were promised as part of the deal.

If you had 650 independent MP's it would be much more difficult to corrupt and they would have to report back to their local electors who would have powers to force by-elections where required.

It would mean a major change is required to parliamentary system, but I would scrap Westminster any way and move to a new modern building somewhere in middle of UK.  Imagine a parliament where MP's actually worked together on improving the UK rather than playing political games ?

• Like 1
  • I agree 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The Harrogate Agenda gets somewhere near that UB, anyway this one from Richard North might be worth a read, some of your ideas sort of in there UB

WWW.TURBULENTTIMES.CO.UK

I did write some time back (exactly a month ago) that, if the men in grey suits turned up with a revolver and a bottle of whisky for Johnson, he’d...

• Thanks 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

"this man thinks he can sit tight for a while and everything will revert to normal"

+1

Thats exactly what hes doing unless they evict him NOW

The Tory Legacy

I'm as worried as everyone else.

DAG says Bozo can't stop the election for a new party leader though and he can't stand as a candidate. I know letting it all blow over has worked in the past but I think the rest of the Tories are concerned about losing their seats. If the voters show no sign of calming down, I hope that will keep them focussed.

I also hope the 1922 committee keep on top of this and act if he starts to make trouble of any kind. Maybe he'll devote his time to finding somewhere to live and a different wedding venue.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Some actual stats on voting intentions - still getting worse for the tories as

1. Johnson hasn't gone

2. the johnsonite tosspots all throwing their empty hats in hoping to replace their hero who they have supported in the lies and corruption

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

breaking

Starmer cleared of any fault in his 'scheduled' work meal and meeting

Note

The meal and meeting with constituency and his team was always scheduled - no ambushed by cake and suitcases full of bolli while we wreck the place excuses

The Tory Legacy

meanwhile, on the subject of possibly traitorous acts ..

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

anyone aware of any moves by the Uxbridge and South Ruislip con party to recall the criminal?

The Tory Legacy

fresh no confidence vote in Johnson the corrupt liar reported as expected next week (Brex-press) as Tory right wing populists demand new PM is a Brexiter ( aka Baker)

The Tory Legacy

Its on the Br-Express breaking news

Johnsons legacy

Democracy denuded

Decency left indecent

Conservative party The Conpervative Party

A nation as divided as its ever been

The nations international reputation in tatters

and a whacking great bill for taxpayers

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Taxes ‘must be raised to offset mounting cost of ageing population and falling fuel income’

The Tory Legacy

Rowley appointed new head of met

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

At least it isn't Hogan-Howe, I suppose. I don't know much about Rowley though.

The Mirror think the taxpayer funded wedding party isn't at Chequers now. Another one for Lord Brownlow?

WWW.MIRROR.CO.UK

The Mirror revealed that Boris Johnson and his wife Carrie had planned a party at the grace and favour mansion later this month to mark their marriage

Illegitimi non carborundum

Complex that chequers jobbie HB

Theoretically Johnson should have been paying for private dos, not that he should have been using it for such -  not a chance he would have been paying though.

He needs to be gone - end of.

His cheerleaders who have been complicit in his criminality like Shapps, cleverly etc are all briefing that him staying is a done deal ..

They all need to be gone to.

Baker might get rid - not sure on that - depends whats in Bakers interests

Frying pan to fire comes to mind with him

The Tory Legacy

What goes around ...

The Tory Legacy

Breaking:

energy price cap expected to rise to over £3,200 a year for 'average use' by next April.

- Martin Lewis

The Tory Legacy