Tracy Vs Abbey

vjtrev

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5101 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

everything going fine so far.

1st letter for statements sent 1/11/2006

received in 2 lots by 28/11/2006 even the microfiched copies weren't too bad to read.

I have filled in the spreadsheet and it comes to 906 quid!!

Never realised over the years they have had this much off me.

Just a quick question do I add in the 10 pound fee for statements at this point?

Thanks

Tracy

Hi, I am not sure that you can actually claim the £10 back but you can claim the 8% interest as calculated by the spreadsheet and the court fees, plus if it gets to the stage that you have to do a court bundle then you claim back reasonable time and photocopying, paper expenses for having to do so

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I had a nice letter from the abbey offering me 320 against my claim of 906 very generous!!! Trouble is that letter was dated 21/12/2006 and there is no sign of a cheque. Never mind I am now going to send in my LBA asking for the rest. Hope they send my cheque in time to pay my court costs

Trace

Hi All,

Getting a bit worried after reading other threads, could the abbey be stupid enough to pay money into a closed account as I have not received my cheque promised on the 21/12/2006?

Cheers

Tracy

• 1 year later...

Hi Everyone,

its been a long time since i've been here. Just a quick question as i never had the money to take the abbey to court, can i resubmit my forms to them (less the £320 they sent me) in the vain hope of getting any more?