Directions Questionnaire lost by the court.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1065 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good Evening, 

I received a letter today dating the 18th of May from the court, saying that: "I am sorry to let you know that when preparing the file, your Directions Questionnaire could not be found." To ensure that the case progress in a timely manner, I would like you to provide a copy of the above document within 14 days of this letter to the relevant court. If we don't hear from you within this time, the case may be referred to a district Judge for further directions".

This was from an old Lowell case, which I entered my defence using information and help from this forum back in Dec 2019. On the 12th May 2021 they have now sent a Notice of Transfer of Proceedings. Then today I got the letter quoted above.

I have searched this forum but have not found anything that mentions the courts losing Directions Questionnaires. Due to there only being a few days left on the 14 day date of the letter, I am assuming that I just fill in a new Directions Questionnaire? (They did staple one to the letter).  Also, if I should just re-fill one in, do I still need to send a copy to Lowell ?

Thank you for taking the time to read this, any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

just sent a new one which you can do by email too.

if you got help before what was your old username please

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thank you for your quick reply!  I will send another.  :)

I used this site and got help (Tayen 2) for my partner's court correspondence previously. (Different account as he was trying to do it himself and it was linked to his e-mail address but he is not so good on computers.)  For this one, my Low ell one, I just read posts and followed advice and stickys that you had said many times to people. 

Thanks again! Hope you have a good evening.