Israel/Gaza - UK Politicians reponse to current situation

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 996 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A sitting British Labour MP

LABOUR'S John McDonnell has urged protesters in London at a pro-Palestinian march

to effectively ignore the Israeli ceasefire in Gaza and continue their campaign against

"the Israeli apartheid state".

How disgusting is this.

He should be arrested and charged with Anti-semitic hatred and Incitement to Violence.

If proof was ever needed of anti-semitism in the Labour Party, this is it, there can be no denial.

51 minutes ago, Conniff said:

Are you actually supporting Israel CON ? - and there was me thought you were a holocaust denier

Please clarify you acknowledge the reality of and monstrous inhumanity and criminality of the holocaust.

and that you also condemn :

UK government supporting Israeli right to defend itself using British armament to bomb and machine gun civilian City

"Bombing raids on the Palestinian territory began on 10 May and only halted on Friday after killing over 232 people, including 65 children."

The British military hardware used in Israel’s bombardment of Gaza

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/israel-gaza-uk-arms-exports-airstrikes-b1851734.html

Edited by tobyjugg2
  • Like 1

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

10 years to save the Vest

After Truss lost the shirt off the UKs back in 49 days

Doubt that I will see any real peace in the Middle East in my life time.

As world stops being so reliant on oil, I can see tensions just growing. 

Going back to the topic of this thread,  UK will have to export more defence products, to make up for the deficit in other trade. Therefore, I can see a looser licencing regime, with sales of some items, which have previously been difficult to justify. 

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

You really are weird, what the hell has Hitler got to do with your beloved Labour making an Anti-semitic hatred speech and Inciting Violence.

As you haven't said a single word against what he said it can only be taken that you agree with him and are also anit-semitic.

I don't think you are man [edited] and no it is not reasonable, what has it to do with a sitting Labour politician shouting anti-semitic drivel and inciting violence ?

Sorry didn't notice the poster, so yes this is directed at you

I've edited out my initial in your post, Conniff. I don't use your real name or initial, so please don't use mine on the forum.

This is a discussion thread so when you posted about John McDonnell, it's not an unreasonable assumption that you wanted to be part of the discussion.

Not agreeing with what Israel is doing doesn't mean that people are anti-semitic and I worry that the word is being used to close down debate in various quarters.

• Like 1

Illegitimi non carborundum

1 hour ago, Conniff said:

Stop trying to draw me into it.

You raised the point CON

and I see you still haven't condemned the violence on both sides as I HAVE and do

you simply seem to have used these atrocious events and actions on both sides to attack a Corbynista

.. AND you still haven't confirmed you aren't a holocaust denier - so lets see an unequivocal condemnation of the holocaust and deniers from you.

- its quite simple CON - all you have to do is acknowledge that the holocaust occurred and was a monstrous act

- you dont even have to mention any support of Palestinians or Israel - simple basic human decency will do.

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

My post was NOT about condemning or supporting anyone but to bring to light the disgusting Labour Party and their Antisemitism and racist attitude. 

Read my lips, it's about what labour said and their beliefs, nothing to do with Hitler and what happened 80 years ago.

If I condemn anyone it's the **** in the Labour Party.

Edited by Conniff

Still cant get a condemnation of the holocaust and its deniers past your lips eh? CON

The Tory Legacy

But your post is about you

So if you cant or wont condemn the holocaust and its deniers as any even half way decent human being (or at least none racist bigot) would, how about condemning Johnsons government that are supplying arms to bomb civilian cities?

• Like 1

The Tory Legacy

11 minutes ago, tobyjugg2 said:

But your post is about you

So if you cant or wont condemn the holocaust and its deniers as any even half way decent human being (or at least none racist bigot) would, how about condemning Johnsons government that are supplying arms to bomb civilian cities?

[edited - HB]  My post is about John McDonnell representing the Labour party making anti-semitic and racist public speech.

No CON

It seems quite clear you are making yourself look like the sort of [edited - HB] who cant let a condemnation of their own prejudices pass their lips, and who fuels these sort of issues on both sides and elsewhere.

I can condemn atrocities on all sides - you just seem to want to use them for your own ends.

The Tory Legacy

Ok,  some yes and no questions:

Does my post mention John McDonnell ?

Does my post mention anything about Hitler and WW2 ?

Does my post mention anything about anything other than John McDonnell making an anti-semitic and racist public speech ?

You can only answer yes/no/yes, end of.

Now stop showing the obvious fool you are and trying to get one up because your beloved Labour has been caught out.

Some yes and no questions CON

1. Was the holocaust both real and an atrocity against Jews?

2. Is Israeli Bombing of Gaza an atrocity?

3. Is supplying arms to a nation that bombs civilians an atrocity?

The Tory Legacy