Backdoor £4k CCJ OPS/(GS Carpark)/QDR

stop ringing the fleecers or their dogs

if you have the particulars of claim from the claimform after contacting northants bulk 

post it up EXACTLY AS TYPED here please (remove the reg number or any PCN numbers mind!)

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

On 19/05/2021 at 21:38, Impressmum said:

Particulars of the claim

1.the claimants claim is for multiple parking charges issued to vehicle when parked at the locations specified in the detailed particulars of claim.

but they are not here.

did they file a separate POC within 14 days giving all the details?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I'm.going to say ..... No as very unsure. 

we have had very limited info sent.

All the solicitors have sent in last couple of weeks upon request was 'the list of supposed parking ticket  numbers - with weird £ balance charges against each one  and name of the car park that no longer exists. This was sent in a not so much table format layout '  no other documents attached

no times. 

also that was the only document sent from court to us when we requested the particulars after we found out. 

go ring northants bulk tomorrow 

ask if the claimant filed additional particulars of claim as the POC states 

when parked at the locations specified in the detailed particulars of claim.

ask them to email PDF it to you if they can find it...if not, thats good enough proof to set aside as it stands , they did not particularise their claim properly, despite telling the court they will/have

git to admit this all sort of makes sense as i bet they send no letter anywhere thats why you don't have the 100's the fleecers must have sent even before the court claim.

as advised get an sar off to:

QDR and OPS tomorrow

and they

Subject Access Request.  Completely free.  Will force the fleecers to disclose the data they have on you.

Simply clink on the SAR link and follow the instructions.

When you send it tomorrow, put in a photocopy of some I.D. & proof of address so the fleecers have no excuse to procrastinate.

Have you got onto the DVLA as lookinforinfo suggested in post 16?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

if you've not moved since the tickets, then don't inc ID, if you have.... read all the posts in the sar thread there.

and they

21 hours ago, FTMDave said:

I have to say this bemuses me.  How on earth did around 100 letters and two county court claim forms disappear into the ether?  Can you think of anything?  Is there any chance your post was being stolen?

Anyway, do what lookinforinfo suggested in post 16 re the DLVA, if you haven't already.

Send a SAR to OPS as well.

Don't take anything that QDR solicitors say seriously.  They're not really representing the company in the traditional way that a solicitor represents a client, they just take a few quid to send out a Letter Before Claim.

It is OPS who will take decisions, and watch out that they can get high court bailiffs in here. 

You will have to get the judgements set aside, but part of that will be convincing the judge you never got the original claim forms so couldn't defend.

I can honestly say no. NO post went missing. Nothing stolen as far as we are aware. I was out of work for a short time around this period so I was home but even then , we worked together myself and my daughter so nothing has happened that I have no knowledge of. we are very close. hence my concern in trying to sort this issue. 

Neither one of us is clued up on any of this. So when you mention these words 🤔 I have to think what does it mean. Each phone call made to QDR it was announced that this was unknown and not found out until the credit score was checked. The courts also Been informed of this. As calls are recorded.  I've asked my daughter to send Dvla the request.  Sorry. Missed that post. Will get SAR  completed this evening also. thanks  Who are OPS? 

ops/gs parking?

dx

and they