Backdoor £4k CCJ OPS/(GS Carpark)/QDR

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 327 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

stop ringing the fleecers or their dogs

if you have the particulars of claim from the claimform after contacting northants bulk 

post it up EXACTLY AS TYPED here please (remove the reg number or any PCN numbers mind!)

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

On 19/05/2021 at 21:38, Impressmum said:

Particulars of the claim

1.the claimants claim is for multiple parking charges issued to vehicle when parked at the locations specified in the detailed particulars of claim.

but they are not here.

did they file a separate POC within 14 days giving all the details?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I'm.going to say ..... No as very unsure. 

we have had very limited info sent.

All the solicitors have sent in last couple of weeks upon request was 'the list of supposed parking ticket  numbers - with weird £ balance charges against each one  and name of the car park that no longer exists. This was sent in a not so much table format layout '  no other documents attached

no times. 

also that was the only document sent from court to us when we requested the particulars after we found out. 

go ring northants bulk tomorrow 

ask if the claimant filed additional particulars of claim as the POC states 

when parked at the locations specified in the detailed particulars of claim.

ask them to email PDF it to you if they can find it...if not, thats good enough proof to set aside as it stands , they did not particularise their claim properly, despite telling the court they will/have

git to admit this all sort of makes sense as i bet they send no letter anywhere thats why you don't have the 100's the fleecers must have sent even before the court claim.

as advised get an sar off to:

QDR and OPS tomorrow

and they

Subject Access Request.  Completely free.  Will force the fleecers to disclose the data they have on you.

Simply clink on the SAR link and follow the instructions.

When you send it tomorrow, put in a photocopy of some I.D. & proof of address so the fleecers have no excuse to procrastinate.

Have you got onto the DVLA as lookinforinfo suggested in post 16?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

if you've not moved since the tickets, then don't inc ID, if you have.... read all the posts in the sar thread there.

and they

I can honestly say no. NO post went missing. Nothing stolen as far as we are aware.

I was out of work for a short time around this period so I was home but even then , we worked together myself and my daughter so nothing has happened that I have no knowledge of. we are very close. hence my concern in trying to sort this issue. 

Neither one of us is clued up on any of this.

when you mention these words 🤔 I have to think what does it mean.

Each phone call made to QDR it was announced that this was unknown and not found out until the credit score was checked.

The courts also Been informed of this.

As calls are recorded.  I've asked my daughter to send Dvla the request. 

Sorry. Missed that post.

Will get SAR  completed this evening also. thanks 

Who are OPS? 

ops/gs parking?

dx

and they

• 1 year later...

I understand from your reported post that there have been developments in this case.

Please post here so the regulars can help.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Yes, there has been an update. 

There has been a court enforcement notice arrive at the weekend which needed to be addressed by the 25th March.  

I contacted Northampton Court on Monday-they emailed me the particulars  and a N244 form to Stay the Writ 

This form was then submitted to our local county court yesterday.  I followed this up with a  call this morning to them, where I was advised by court staff - 

The judge is looking to call an urgent in Chambers meeting.  We find out officially tomorrow 24th March  what the judge has said.  

As since my original forum posts and til date , we have literally had no communication from this parking company.  So we still have no idea what is happening 

The fleecers were always going to enforce at some point.

You came to this forum for help - yet you disappeared for two years.  You didn't tell us if OPS or the DVLA replied to you.  You could have had judgement set aside two years ago but instead you vanished into thin air.

Please upload (a) any reply from OPS or the DVLA and (b) exactly what you sent to the court.  I don't see why the judge should stay the writ, but let's see what you've written.

Edited by FTMDave
Extra info added

its a notice of enforcement? from a bailiff?

if so not alot they can do. no right of forced entry on consumer contract CCJ's.

and they

On 23/06/2021 at 12:18, Impressmum said:

As calls are recorded.  I've asked my daughter to send Dvla the request. 

Will get SAR  completed this evening also. thanks

And?

No reply from Ops. Dvla hadn't received the communication, so we will be resending the form again , we called to chase this up the other day. The courts have set a date for next Friday to be in Chambers. 

Unfortunately yes, I had been silent also as life and health got in the way and since we had no information to go forward with I didn't think ahead. So yes,it was a multitude of factors. 

Post those copies up, and one thing to note is that as the amount is so large they will send a HCEO, like DCBL but as already stated they hab=ve no right of forced entry, and keep any car well away for time being and any garden furniture locked away if possible.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

I was trying to type it up, but the page crashed 😕

:What order are you asking the court to make and why:

Stay the writ and set Judgement aside
Ccj came to knowledge via credit file check in 2021 - No correspondence or communication received beforehand  - contact with Qdr solicitors upon information coming to light was very basic and minimum

Section 10
What information will you be relying on

1) Ccj was issued against me without any forward communication

2) No communication was received from OPS prior to the Ccj being issued

3) No photographic evidence has been provided relating to the alleged offences

4)The only communication received was an e-mail from Qdr solicitors - which I had to request myself > a summary of parking tickets numbers and charges.

5) I have requested photographic evidence of these alleged offences from OPS, and they have been unable to provide this information

6) I have acted promptly upon receiving the court enforcement notice and therefore am defending this now ,I am looking to reasonably defend this action. 

use PDF 

read our upload guide.

but yes you've applied to set aside the CCJ. 

we also need their particulars of claim they amended.

and they

Hopefully you can see this image. It was emailed - I have just edited for privacy . 

Also, just to advise.

The court has no information on the separate particulars as mentioned in this email.

I have called and asked. Northampton has no information on records and local court has no access to Northampton files

Particulars file.pdf

Thank you for the details.

We really wish you had continued the work you were doing with the site two years ago.  The courts expect that applications for set aside are made "promptly" when someone realises they have a CCJ, not after two years.  You are also supposed to include a skeleton of how you would defend the claim.  These details are all over this forum, and a quick Google search will find the same info in seconds on government web pages, charity sites, etc.

Let's hope you get a sympathetic judge and that my pessimism is unfounded.

Have you got a court date yet?