PCM/Trace/Gladstone 2*PCN's - ignored everything - Residential Parking - now gladstones letter

Hello, I have sent the SAR had no response as of yet. Just wanted to double check the reference I used was the car registration so hoping I got this right and also I put the dates in which I purchased the car and sold the car? Is this correct also? Quote below from letter.

"Please note that I require disclosure of any personal data which you hold on the above vehicle for the entire period between the dates 02/01/2017 to 31/05/2019"

As soon as I hear anything I will let you know. I sent direct to PCM LTD to address that was on their website.

The fleecers have a month to answer, so it's not surprising you haven't had a reply yet.

I would have simply asked for all personal data without including dates,, as a lot of the threats they'll have sent you will have been after you sold the car and indeed continue up to the present day.  The data is on you, not the vehicle.

However, that's not fatal, what is most important is to find out how many of these tickets they've issued and if they respected the POFA time frame when they sent them out.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The only document from them that requires attention is a Letter Before Action sometimes titled Letter Before Claim and that means you have to send a snotty letter in response to show these iditots that you won't be conned into paying their fake charges.

The fact that you have supremacy of contract means they don't stand a chance if they were stupid enough to go to court.

Just don't throw anything else out that they send you as it all provides information.

• 2 weeks later...

Please post up the PCNs (any follow-up threatening letters aren't really important).

We need to see how many PCNs there are, and the dates they were sent.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

How many PCNs are there in total?

Please redact and upload the ones issued on 05.04.19 & 22.04.19.

Well that's good news they are only two.

If you click on upload a guide will pop up to explain everything.

PCN issued on windscreen ..: 22/04/2019

Notice to Keeper: Date of posting of this notice: 23/05/2019

Date this notice is given: 28/05/2019

Keeper Liability Notice: Date of posting of this notice: 20/06/2019

Date this notice is given: 24/06/2019

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PCN issued on windscreen ..: 05/04/2019

Notice to Keeper: Date of posting this notice: 09/05/2019

Date this notice is given: 13/05/2019

Keeper Liability Notice: Date of posting this notice: 06/06/2019

Date this notice is given: 10/06/2019

Both I have been sent photographic evidence along with case report details which I presume is them putting my Car reg in to obtain my name and address.

Please let me know if you need any further info.

Thank you so much for all your help everyone. 

we need to SEE them hence why we ask for things in one mass PDF file

read our upload <<Clickme guide carefully please 

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

done it for you

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

so i will guess the hanging plastic bag contains your parking permit?

the PCN's/NTK appear correctly timed.

not alot PCM can do here at all

just don't ignore a letter of claim

comeback here 

and they

Well done on the work you've put in, you've found out that there are only two PCNs and that the fleecers have respected the legal framework for once.

The fact remains you have Supremacy of Contract so you don't owe a bean.

BTW, being "passed to Gladstones" just means that every month or so PCM send a list of drivers who are still not paying and Gladstones send out a standard letter for a few quid.  Not exactly the height of legal wizardry.

Don't do anything now till a Letter Before Claim arrives.

There's nothing precise to do, but read a few residential parking threads and the articles on Supremacy of Contract on the Parking Prankster's blog, so you know how this all works.

• 2 months later...

The fleecers send these letters hoping the motorist will be terrified of the idea of court and will cough up or else won't reply and they can sneak through a default judgement.

You need to answer and show you would be big trouble for them if they did do court.

Use our search function to search for "snotty letter" on this part of the forum, and you'll soon get the idea.

There is an example in drew57's thread which is also a Gladstones one.

So they are claiming they are fines?

and they

They state they feel they have enough evidence to win? Has anyone got a link to the letter template or the thread that can help me as I’m searching but it’s only my showing threads with the word Letter on and only my thread when I search for drew57. Thank you for your quick responses 

I'm tweaking the snotty letter as yours is a residential parking case and slightly different to drew57's.  Just one question first.  How much do Gladstones want?

Is it £100 + £100 + £60 invented costs = £260?

Or £100 + £100 + £60 + £60 = £320?  I suspect the latter.

Residential Parking has other avenues to challenge, so a tweaked letter will be more effective.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!