EVRi lost my package - court claim issued ***Settled in Full***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 560 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Bankfodder,

I've now received a Notice of Allocation to the Small Claims Track.

They have requested a witness statement and any supporting documentation I would like to use in court and I'm not sure what I should produce here and if I should just produce exactly what I sent to money claim in the first place.

Thanks

If you had done your reading then you would have seen this:

• I agree 1

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone / Bankfodder,

So unsurprisingly the day before the hearing, EVRi contacted me and offered to pay the £161 for the value of the package, I countered and requested the money claim fee and additional court fee which brought it to £218, and they accepted. They have just made the payment to my bank account today.

Bankfodder, I cannot thank you enough for all the help you have given me and as a token of my gratitude I have donated some of the money to the site.

A message to everyone else, don't give up on this, you will win.

Thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations on a very good result. We only give advice but it is your tenacity which counts.

It shows once again what a load of time wasters EVRi are. They force you to jump through hoops hoping that you will give up and they take advantage of a taxpayer funded particle system which is already heavily overloaded.
For EVRi it is debt avoidance on the cheap.

Thank you also for coming back and letting us know what has happened – far too many people don't bother.

Also we received a donation from you – thanks very much indeed and I am sending you an email directly.

• dx100uk changed the title to EVRi lost my package - court claim issued ***Settled in Full***