judge spending the day looking at all cases?southend

petetheleek

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5533 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi sent all my stuff off to the courts paid all fees recieved a letter on the 13th november saying that the judge was setting aside december 13th to look at all cases, is this happening to anyone else are we in the same boat i'm scared now. any advice greatly appreciated

Guest ian cognito

Don't think this is anything to be scared of, just an indication that the courts are getting fed up of the banks pushing it to this point and wasting courts time.

Few cases up to now, mercantile court and cardiff for example, most still appear to be paying out before the court dates.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mercantile-court-cases-stays/40322-breaking-news-cases-stayed.html

Hi everyone, am just filling in my allocation questionnaire and also requesting hearing at Southend!!! Having a bit of trouble with section F Proposed directions did you leave this bit blank? any advice would be great and hopefully will see you at Southend Court!!!!!!