Woodhouse Builders - Richard Woodhouse - did not correctly installed flat roof extension ***CCJ and Paid in full***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 956 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If he has not lived there since December maybe a electol roll search might be effective. Do you live locally or if its.ok with the admins l can do some online looking when home then PM un

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Hmm can u give me a house number and postcode. PM me if u want re that. I have a idea. * Evile Laugh*

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Oh and in no relation to this l.play pokemon and need a trip out 

Right.. just heard from a neighbour.

He Has moved.

Well at least that is what the plumber has told her.

If you look on the company's facebook its got a plumber all over it as working with him.

She has called him asking a few questions and he advised Richard as the builder.

She said his phone is just ringing to be told he has just moved and working on a project in a different area ATM.

She was told where but l wont say.

He still lives locally but info not given as to whete 

Just to say l have heard from Cobra and l do have to go and do some bits in town so will check out what l can find re him and find re the old address. 

Just a thought but maybe he had a redirect set up. Hence why he was able to receive the other letter but it had stopped and the last one and the court papers are not able to be delivered. Its only advisable you have a redirect for 3-6 mths.  

Ok so there is a Richard Woodhouse and Kay Woodhouse registered as Lowestoft builders based at station square. I dont know if its the same people because you need to pay for further info. 

I cant find any business registered as Woodhouse builders. 

Kay Woodhouse is also registered as a Carlton coville address. 

As these have addresses l am not really willing to publish the address on the forum. You never know who is watching. I will PM Cobra and should a admin want the info please let me know who to send it to. 

If you wouldn't mind sending it to me please.  I will pass it to the Site Team in confidence

Will do BF.  l have done them as screen shots and cant upload them to the message so will write it out. Unless l can find a different way of adding it. 

Send them by way of a PDF

I dont have PDF on my mobile. But its not a problem. 

you dont need PDF on your device

use the websites quoted in our upload guide

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Dont worry l have typed it out now. 

BankFodder and Cobrauk l have sent you the same info but will keep on digging. Its like he is wanting to hide for some reason. 

Hi GodMother the reason you cant find his business registered as Woodhouse builders is because its not registered   he is a sole trader, I have just read you have send me something but I havnt read seen that yet, but I do have a lot more emails to go through so i will have to report back once i have located the message thanks

Ok thats interesting but l still cant find anything to do with him on a trade body any registrations on trade or anything. Under his name or as the company. You would have thought that he would be registered somewhere. 

OK update everyone,  I have now been able to request judgment and I  also did find out that he did indeed buy a house in December, so I now have another address for him, and also the judgment paper work allows me to send the judgment to that address so I know he will receive it which makes me happy, lets hope he just pays out now.

• Like 1

Nice. Let me know if l can help further. I am up for a bit of Sluthing/Pokémon hunting 

• Like 1

The way I found him was I found  he had sold a recliner and a settee on facebook marketplace in december and it came up with a post code for that sale when I check that on google maps I found the street then went for  drive hoping to see his van but didnt but there was a house was being done up and right outside was a trailer that looked just like the one he used, so when we got home we put the number and street into Zoopla and it was sold in December so I then paid £3 to land reg site for that address and bobs your uncle I found him. heavens knows how we would have done that with out the internet lol

Thanks everyone for the help I have been given so far

• Like 1

I keep saying the internet is great for the right reasons. I think you can claim that land registry search cost oh and research time at £20 a hour. 

• Like 1

LOL I should have but to late now the claim has gone in, but the only thing you can add at this stage was interest from when the claim was issued which I did.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Everyone just an update

Well he hasnt paid up so I have now asked for a warrant to get him to pay, I have no idea how long that will take for them to go after him does anyone know please?

I am hopeful they will get him to pay but I have a funny feeling he will have a way out of paying  as it still seems strange that he said "I am not going to pay take me to court"  he must have know he would lose and then would be ordered to pay anyway but lets hope he does pay up once they get involved chasing him.

You say he hasn't paid and that you've asked for a warrant. What method of enforcement have you used? Are you using county court bailiffs or have you had the matter transferred up to the High Court for enforcement by High Court enforcement officers?

Can you remind me – this judgement is for more than £600 – yes?