Builder did not correctly installed flat roof extension

On 04/05/2021 at 09:16, CobraUK said:

Hi GodMother could you link that face book page for the bentley be good to have that in my file please, I did look but wasnt able to find it

It was the other half that found him. It was a general search and on selling pages locally. 

One of the school dads say he has heard good and bad things about him and the work he has done the other one has said he would not trust him with a 10 foot barge pole. I have another one getting back to me Friday as he is going to ask a possible new customer who done the work he is looking at fixing. 

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He has 2 facebook pages and was selling a £11k Bentley last month. 

Hi CobraUk.    I am in the next town over from Lowestoft,  Great Yarmouth, and have heard this guys name mentioned recently on local pages for several things. Would you like me to do a bit o

MCOL claimimg interest - Copy (2).pdf   Calculating interest under the County Court Act In many cases you can claim interest on the money you are owed. To calculate this, use the s

I suggest that you take screenshots of all these Facebook pages – just in case they get amended

@@ GodMother, its a pity your other half cant find it again as I have searched shpock & Gumtree etc but I wasnt able to find it, it would have been good to be able to show he sold a very expensive car when he was aware he was going to be taken to court.

@ BankFodder yes I will do that thank you.

Sorry but I think that the selling of the car is completely irrelevant.

If you could locate an asset to enforce against then that might be useful

No. It's not relevant at this moment. After you get a judgement and then you have the judgement transferred to the High Court for enforcement by High Court enforcement officers, then if you can assist them as to the existence of any assets, that would be helpful.

Other than that, knowing about vehicles that he is selling is neither here nor there. You don't even know if the car is in his name. You don't know if the car is his personal property or he is trading cars.

I think the only thing to do is to get on with the business in hand which is to start the legal action once your letter of claim has expired and then to go through the process.

Sorry for the delay. 

One of the dads did get back to me but today so l could not update before. 

The person he went to see Friday evening says it was him that done the work and he has refused to finish it no idea as to why fully but she has said it because he keeps asking for more money and has now said more work than he thought needs doing and that unless he gets a further £xxx amount then work cant be finished. The school dad has said that this is the 5th person in 3 weeks that has called him and that some of the work does not look fully correctly done. I have only got one side of the story and further to this have not been given the financial side of things.  

I have asked, on your behalf sorry if this is wrong, if they would be able to provide a statement to say this but he has said he would talk to his partner about this. He obviously does not want to cause a problem within the area and business as it is the sole income for his family ATM. Which l think can be understood. 

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.