GP Negligence prescribed sleeping pills which caused urine retention and an indwelling catheter to be put in - Quality of life ruined by GP negligence!!

linzie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 471 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What will you do if the reply comes back “they died of dementia and poor nutrition due to the dementia”?

Medically nobody dies from dementia 100% but from other complications such as malnutrition

1. Pneumonia

2. malnutrition

Thats what should be on the death certificate.

The Gp is covering their own back by putting vascular dementia in point 2 on the death certificate, rather than malnutrition - due to gp negligence

GP receptionist put derogatory remarks on my fathers medical records for the call i made asking for an explanation why dementia was on point 2 on the death certificate, I explained dementia has been medically never caused death itself in anyone, so why was it put and I asked to speak to the gp.

Receptionist told me the gp that did the death certificate would call the next day, which she did not. The gp receptionist should have addressed the issues through the appropriate channels, not through on my dads medical records - describing the phone conversation and how she felt about it, like she felt upset etc 

She should not have put these notes on, nothing related to health

On 23/10/2021 at 12:59, BazzaS said:

If you believe the death was caused by neglect / negligence by the GP, have you asked for the death to be referred to Her Majesty’s Coroner (or spoken to the Coroner’s officer)?

Linzie:

almost a week on.

no reply regarding the most pressing point.

Is it that you just want to “vent” on this thread rather than wanting advice on the issues you state you want advice on?

That is fine if it is the case, but then people can choose if they want to spend time answering your questions, or just agree with you how awful it is………..

• 1 year later...

Question is

if I give what information I have, can I get my own independent medical report to ask the rational behind the sleeping pills being prescribed which caused acute urine retention?

I've only now got back on track with life and starting the initial enquiry to the gp

threads merged for you for complete history.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I asked (a year ago, post #75)  if you had asked for the death to be reported to HM Coroner / discussed it yourself with the Coroner’s Officer.

A week later (post #77)  I called this “the most pressing point”.

Was the death reported to HM Coroner by the clinician (at your request or otherwise)?

if not, did you speak to the Coroner / the Coroner’s officer? (as I’d advised).

Edited by BazzaS