VCS/ELMS PCN PAPLOC now Claimform - residential - Headford Mews, Sheffield, S3 7XL

i think you are now at the stage of you await your N157 from your local court with case date and directions..

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

21 minutes ago, Hideyspidey said:

I'll start drafting a WS. Short and sweet or what's best approach?

You shouldn't send in 50 pages like Simon, but you do need to list all your arguments.  Have a look at the WS in post 118 here (typos are pointed out in post 119)  https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/431422-vcselms-spy-car-2pcn-paploc-now-claimform-for-1-of-them-no-stopping-bp-station-east-midlands-airport/page/5/#comments 

This is an airport case so quite different from yours.  The part about "double recovery" can be copied nigh-on verbatim, most of the stuff before would have to go.  However, at least it gives you an idea.  Start by making a list of the sections and then flesh them out.  in no particular order

Locus Standi - Simon is not the landowner

Signage - no planning permission

PCN - you never received one so had no right of appeal in breach of the CoP (I doubt you'll get anywhere as Simon has forged a PCN and you've thrown the Excel one away, but you might as well stick it in)

Keeper liability - not established as Simon didn't send a PCN

Supremacy of Contract - you were given permission by a resident to park

Double recovery - the Unicorn Food Tax.

19 minutes ago, Hideyspidey said:

Also seen today that excel signed for there sar on 24th May

Well you know what to do if you decide to sue them.

• Thanks 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 2 weeks later...

you always attend small claims cases....where did you get the idea you didn't have too?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Its by attending you kill their pig for them, an" On The Paper's"  allows the fleecer to introduce downright lies that you can't challenge as you are not present to challenge them.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

1 hour ago, Hideyspidey said:

small update, had a letter statig that had been moved to local court. Didnt know id have to attend, thought was small claims! Thanks for everyones help so far

I'm sorry to say that if this is your understanding at this stage in the game, then you really haven't done your reading and you are completely unprepared.

It may sound harsh but I think you need to sort this out as a matter of priority. You're the one with skin in the game. We do our best to give you advice but we are meant to be trying to empower you not spoonfeed you

that makes sense - twill undoubtedly be a zoom like video or telephone only, hearing, though it depends upon what court and where? 

sorry we mis-understood your query..

dx

and they

Can you please post up their WS when you receive it along wih all the other bumf that is included with it. Aslo how are yoi getting on with your WS. Please do not send it off without posting it here nor send it off too early to give VCS  a chance to add a supplementary WS.