VCS/ELMS PCN PAPLOC now Claimform - residential - Headford Mews, Sheffield, S3 7XL

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 845 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They are both ownd by same fella.who oses them interchangeably suing for Excel as VCS and vice versa.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Yes, you need to acknowledge the claim and will be submitting a short defence initially.

Please let us have the details from the forum sticky and we'll take it from there. The date on the form is important for the timing of what you do next.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Thanks.  I'll look at dates tonight.  

What do you mean by

Please let us have the details from the forum sticky 

I have the original privacy notice that they put in my car. Can I post a photo of it?

• dx100uk changed the title to VCS/ELMS PCN PAPLOC now Claimform - residential - Headford Mews, Sheffield, S3 7XL
5 hours ago, Hideyspidey said:

Today I have received a claim form for court.  Shall I defend?

Of course you should defend.  As you said in post 1, you were a contractor and had every right to be there.

On 11/05/2021 at 14:10, Hideyspidey said:

No I'm in Lincoln.  I could try though.  No original pcn threw it away considering it came just before xmas

To be blunt, that was just stupid.  It takes less physical effort to keep something in your house than to throw it away.  You now have to construct a defence without knowing which of these companies originally pursued you.

However, there is a solution, to file a generic defence now and to get the information from the SARs for use further down the line.

You need to get photos of the signs in Sheffield.  Can the person you did the work for help you out? 

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

So to sum up.

1.  Please fill in the forum sticky.

2.  Register on MCOL and acknowledge service.

3.  Send a CPR request to the fleecers or their solicitors if they are represented  https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/409718-cpr-3114-request-to-use-on-receipt-of-a-ppc-private-land-parking-court-claim/

You have 33 days to file a defence which gives time for the SARs to turn up and hopefully the photo problem resolved.  I see we have someone who has a court case against VCS shortly at Sheffield county court.  You could post on this person's thread and politely ask if they could take the photos.  Nothing ventured ...  https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/419686-vcs-anpr-pcn-paploc-now-claimform-double-dipping-st-marys-gate-retail-park-s1-4qz/page/2/#comments

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hideyspidey said:

I have the original privacy notice that they put in my car. Can I post a photo of it?

I don't know what you mean by "privacy notice" but yes, please post up all the evidence you have.

Itv was what they left on the car.  Here now and got picture.  Says VCS but first letter came from excel. 

How do I put photos up? 

Also,  the area around the block is very rough. I was a lone working female in the dark carrying a ladder.  They expected me to park a long way away! 

So the usual VCS/EXCEL trope Simple uses.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Name of the Claimant ? Vehicle Control Services

Date of issue – 24th May 2021

Date to acknowledge = 11/06/21

Date to submit defence 25/06/21

What is the claim for – 

1.The claim is for a breach of contract for breaching the terms and conditions set on private land. The defendants vehicle (reg no) was identified in the Headford Mews on 22/12/2020 in breach of the advertised terms and conditions; namely Parked without displaying a valid ticket/permit.

2.At all material times the defendant was the registered keeper and/or driver.

3.The terms and conditions upon entering private land were clearly displayed at the entrance and in prominent locations. The sign was the offer and the act of entering private land was the acceptance of the offer hereby entering into a contract by conduct.

4.The signs specifically detail the terms and conditions and the consequences of failure to comply, namely a parking charge notice will be issued, and the Defendant has failed to settle he outstanding liability.

5.The claimant seeks the recovery of the parking charge notice, contractual costs and interest.

What is the total value of the claim?

£245

Amount claimed £160

Court Fee £35

Legal costs £50

Have you received prior notice of a claim being issued pursuant to paragraph 3 of the PAPDC (Pre Action Protocol) ?

The letter I received contained insufficient detail of the claim. They sent me a vague and un-evidenced 'Letter before Claim' in complete ignorance of the pre-existing Practice Direction and the new Protocol. Their letter lacked specificity and breaches both the requirements of the previously applicable Practice Direction - Pre-Action Conduct (paragraphs 6(a) and 6(c)) and the new Pre-Action Protocol for Debt Claims (paragraphs 3.1(a)-(d), 5.1 and 5.2.

The letter came from VCS not Excel

Have you changed your address since the time at which the debt referred to in the claim was allegedly incurred? No

Did you inform the claimant of your change of address? N/a

Has the claim been issued by the original creditor or was the account assigned and it is the Debt purchaser who has issued the claim. Originally came from Excel Parking

Were you aware the account had been assigned – did you receive a Notice of Assignment? No

Sent SARs 10 days ago

parkingsignpdf.pdf

I have registered on MCOL, do i fill anything out yet?

So just to update you

1. I have registered on MCOL, but not completed anything else
  2. Sent 3 x SAR's 10 days ago and got proof to ELMS LEGAL, VCS, EXCEL - No replies forthcoming
  3. Will post CPR on Tuesday registered delivery
  4. Completed forum sticky

Thank you everyone so far

pop up on the MCOL website detailed on the claimform.
 register as an individual
 note the long gateway number given
 then log in
 select respond to a claim and select the start AOS box.
 then using the details required from the claimform
 defend all
 leave jurisdiction unticked.
 click thru to the end
 confirm and exit MCOL.

get a CPR 31:14 request running to the solicitors [if one is not listed send to the claimant]

no need to sign anything
you DO NOT await the return of paperwork.
you MUST file a defence regardless by day 33 from the date on the claimform [1 in the count]

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

4 hours ago, Hideyspidey said:

I have registered on MCOL, do i fill anything out yet?

You need to acknowledge service.

4 hours ago, Hideyspidey said:

Will post CPR on Tuesday registered delivery

Up to you, but normal postage with free Certificate of Posting is legal proof of delivery.

You uploaded a photo of a sign.  Where has this come from?  Is it something Simon sent?  Or is it a photo you've had taken yourself?

and the privacy notice please

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Good work.

So we're waiting on the SARs, but the best guess is that this is a VCS car park, Simon's teaboy then made a schoolboy error and send out an Excel PCN, after all of the later correspondence and court claim were from VCS.  That means you've never received a VCS PCN, had no right of appeal, etc., etc.

That's aside from you having every right to be there.

It's not looking good for Simon ...

The Excel VCS mashup will likely pay you dividends later used correctly against Simple.  He has been caught out before with this one.

PARKING-PRANKSTER.BLOGSPOT.COM

VCS v Ms O C8DP9D8C Birmingham 1/8/2017 Ms O parked her car in  Albert Street, Birmingham in 2014, entered her registration and paid the c...

get cpr off 

defence not due till 25th.

post it here 1st mind...

and they