PCM ANPR PCN Claimform - Royal Wharf - E16

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 224 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On the 28th October I parked my car at my sisters residence in E16. I was with my disabled partner with whom I am a carer for and we used his blue badge to park on the double yellow line. My partner has mobility problems but also suffers from incontinence and every now and again has accidents. This is what happened on that day and my sister house was the nearest place I could get him cleaned up.

as their was no parking bay spaces free we left the car on a double yellow line with the badge displayed. I make sure it was parked where not to cause any inconvenience to other car users. We arrive at 5.30pm and I selected the correct time stamp and displayed it in the window. 

Once we got upstairs within 5mins we notice a parking attendant photographing our car. We tried to talk with him through the window as we were confused as to why he was issuing us a ticket. He looked up at us, and it looked like he was taking a photo of us and walked away. A few days letter I received a PCN in the post to pay £60.

I sent in an appeal and their response was ‘we understand you had a blue badge displayed, however blue badges are not automatically accepted on private land, the driver should rely on the signage to advise.’

Now I must admit that this was the 1st time hearing of this. I assumed as long as you are displaying your valid badge and not causing a hazard then you are able to park. Also the signage says nothing about disabled or blue badge parking. There are no actual disabled bays and around. And how are we meant to know if it is automatically accepted or not. 

Once I received that rejected letter I sent my details to a company called xxxxx. For £18 they fight your parking ticket, at any stage. I had used them once and they worked. I sent them all my information and they responded by sending me;

‘Dear Customer,

This has now been appealed to the Independent Appeal Service (The “IAS” which covers IPC companies or “POPLA” which covers BPA companies)

It is important that the information in this email is read to ensure you are aware of what happens with your case going forward

1. If the case is won that is the end of the of matter, and the file is closed.   However xxxxx

2. If the case is lost you can ignore any reminders, or debt collection letters, you don’t need to inform us of them and NO action is need.  You do not need to pay this.  If you have received a reminder and not hear back from us it means the case has been lost. 

3. Unfortunately on occasions the two bodies are pretty rubbish are communicating results to us,  so if you got a reminder or letter from the debt collection agency this would unfortunately mean the case had been lost.

4. Please be aware there are no timescales to these appeals.

5. You will not be paying a penny to the parking firm!

6. If this claim is lost and you get a claim form from the county please let us know on receipt. We will provide a defence statement at NO extra cost

Key Facts About Debt Recovery:

• They can't visit your home

• Deadlines on letters can be ignored

• Your credit file is not and cannot be affected by a debt recovery company

• Do not engage the debt collector

• We do not need to know about letters from Debt Recovery Plus – Zenith – CST LAW – TRACE Debt Recovery – ZZPS – UCS - CCS Collect – QDR – DCBL. 

The reason for this is because no action is required at this time.

Important:

Please note that if court proceedings start, we will defend your claim for free.   If you get a claim then just let us know if one arrives and this will be dealt with at no extra cost]

Regards

XXxxx

During this time I had received letters, emails and texts chasing the parking charge but as they said no action is needed until court proceedings I never done anything. 

Then on the 12th April I received a claim form from the county court business centre. I immediately sent it to xxxxxxvia their WhatsApp but it wasn’t going through. xxxxxx

I went onto their website and it said that the company had closed but existing can be contacted though an email. I sent the a copy of my letter and this is what they responded back;

‘You can use this url download the file, put in your details, edit point 3 as you feel appropriate, convert to a pdf and email to [email protected]

Xxx

When I asked him if he shouldn’t be doing this on my behalf he said ‘As a company we have ceased trading so we are no longer able to submit this. There is little difference in you submitting this document’ ‘And as per our previous email we did advise if the case was lost we would provide a defence free of charge.’

I followed what he sent then I received an letter from Gladstone Solictiors about doing mediation. I contacted xxxx again and he emailed me back 

N180

He hasn’t been much help. I asked him if he could explain the process as I’m very anxious. I’ve never had to deal with anything like this. He just ignornes me. Just telling me to follow the directions given.

On their website they claimed that they get parking fine cancelled at any stage, even at the bailiff stage and that they would deal with it all. A £60 ticket has now turned into £260 and I don’t know what to do.

I don’t have any information of the pervious appeals of what they’ve done before it has got to this stage. 

useless defence.pdf

You got scammed we are free

please complete this

and post up the defence you filed please and we'll get you moving

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

from what i can gather you are at the N180 stage and need help sending that back?

state no to mediation

1 wit you.

the rest is obvious

take 3 copies

1 to the court

1 to the solicitors listed on the claimform ( obscure you email/phone and sig on this copy)

1 for your file.,

can you confirm the PDF attached is what you filed as your defence please?

and can you also get that Q&A link i posted done please IMPORTANT!!

we atleast need the Particulars of claim box typed out

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Name of the Claimant : Parking control management (UK) limited 

Claimants Solicitors: Gladstone Solicitor limited 

Date of issue – 09 April 2021

Date for AOS - I never done this

What is the claim for -

1. The driver of the vehicle with registration ###### (the vehicle) parked in breached of the terms of parking stipulated on the signage (the ‘Contract’) at Royal Wharf - E16, on 28/10/2020 thus incurring the parking charge (the PCN).

2. The PCN was not paid within 28 days of issue.

3.The claimant claims the unpaid PCN from the defendant as the driver/keeper of the vehicle.

4.Despite demands being made, the defendant has failed to settle their outstanding liability.

THE CLAIMANT CLAIMS £100 for the PCN,

£60 contractual costs pursuant to the Contract and PCN terms and conditions,

together with statutory interest of £4.60 pursuant to s69 or the county courts act 1984 at 8.00% per annum, continuing at £0.04 per day. 

Amount Claimed - £164.60

court fees - £25.00

legal rep fees -£50.00

Total Amount - £239.60

useless defence.pdf

ok i've got the questionnaire

can you redact as a JPG each page of your defence of pers details

then put it up as a multipage PDF. read upload.

have you got the NTK and any other letters prior to the court claim too?

dx

and they

• dx100uk changed the title to PCM ANPR PCN Claimform - Royal Wharf - E16

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

ok i've put your defence up in your post too save you doing that 

get that N180 done 

use this: 

22 minutes ago, stu007 said:

not applicable on private land 

dx

and they

1 Date of the infringement - 28/10/2020

2 Date on the NTK - 04/11/2020

3 Date received - sorry I can’t remember 

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? - Y

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? - Y

6 Have you appealed? - Yes I did appeal but I can’t find my actual response as I don’t it straight from the website and didn’t save it

Have you had a response? - yes I’ve attached it 

7 Who is the parking company? - Parking control management (UK) limited 

8. Where exactly - Royal Wharf E16

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. - cant see that 

Hi I hope I’ve done it right  you can see all attached. 

Parking Control Management (UK) Ltd.pdf

I understand now that I can not use a blue badge and park on private land. I definitely won’t be doing that again.

I just want to sort out this mess. I’ve never had a parking fine go this far before I’ve always just paid it or I’ve appealed and won. 

The company that took my money really mess me over and has just left me in the lurch. We I’ve emailed him for advice he barely responds just tell me to follow directions.

now sorry do I take the mediation? Also can pay the £260 and I’m worried it will get worse 

it is NOT a FINE.

it cant get 'worse' 

the sum on the fortm is all it might 'cost'

stop using that useless fee charging scammer 

he's the one thats dumped you in this mess by that stupid appeal and defence.

you NEVER play your cards until disclosure witness stage.

dx

and they

so get the N180 done 

LEGAL : N180 Directions Questionnaire (Small Claims Track) **Correct at Sept 2016** - Court Procedure and General Guidance - Consumer Action Group

state no to mediation

1 wit you.

the rest is obvious

take 3 copies

1 to the court

1 to the solicitors listed on the claimform ( obscure you email/phone and sig on this copy)

1 for your file.,

and they

get onto the relevant councils website planning portal  

find out if PCM has planning permission for their signs etc.

pop up on PCM site and download all the photos there too.

they probably took some of the signs?

we need to see them all.

dx

and they

The PCN looks PoFA compliant. Most parking companies do not bother with getting council permission as it can takes weeks for the council to agree which represents a loss to the crooks.

It would be best if you took your own photos as we will then know that yours are the accurate one- especially if it should get to Court.

What you need are photos that we can read-even the small print. .Then take photos of the sign at the entrance and signs inside the car park including those that are different from the others..You will need the one on the ticket machine or one nearby giving the tariffs. 

Ok I’ll go back and take my own photos. 
From what I remember there are no signs at the entrance. It’s a new development of flats/houses. They only have these signs dotted around 

have you sent CPR 31:14?

and they

get a CPR 31:14 request running to the solicitors [if one is not listed send to the claimant]

no need to sign anything

…………...

dx

and they

• 2 years later...