Lost parcel with Hermes via Parcel2Go

Okay. It's the usual load of old rubbish. No change there.

Quite funny that they describe the losses that you are claiming as "consequential losses". They are not. They are direct foreseeable losses.

Also, Chelsea Walton – "our Chelsea" has signed a statement which purports to be a statement of truth and in fact it's not. I suppose it's just a technicality but it just shows how poor they are and how poor their staff are.

Poor old Chelsea Walton.

The next stage will be that you will receive the DQ. Let us know when you get it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey @BankFodder,

I hope all has been well. Just wanted to provide you with an update.

I received the DQ form and filled it all out. I agreed for the case to be referred to the Small Claims Mediation Service and that it is "the appropriate track for this case". However, I am quite confused. One of the documents I received was titled "Notice of Proposed Allocation to the Small Claims Track" and the other one was "Notice of Defence that Amount Claimed Has Been Paid". 

I am assuming the "Notice of Defence that Amount Claimed Has Been Paid" letter is referring to the £20.00 compensation Parcel2Go offered. Should I just return the DQ form and ignore the other one? 

Would appreciate any clarification. All the best. 

Should I just return the DQ form and ignore the other one? 

Yes.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi can i know what was the result of claim, did you manage to get your compensation ?

i am in a similar situation sent the laptop via parcel2 go and hermes which is not trackable for 10 days 

On 26/04/2021 at 15:18, reflex-q said:

@BankFodder

Sent off my letter before claim to their claims department. Now it's time to start my claim via https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/web/mcol/welcome

Just wanted to get your input on my particulars of claim below and whether or not it requires any amendment. Thanks again! 

@reflex-q

I am in similar situation and looking for the email address to send letter of claim to parcel2 go, can you please share the email address you used to send your letter of claim thanks