Video - Consumer Action Group demonstration - London 01/12/06

Robertxc

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5531 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is a short video of the CAG demo in London, showing Bankfodder's attempt to speak to the OFT about their inaction over the banks' unlawful penalty charges.

Robertxc v. Abbey - £3300 Settled in full

Robertxc v. Clydesdale - £750 Settled in full

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. £750 compensation

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. How did I manage to get in shot. I thought it was bad enough having pics of me on the site but having moving footage is worse!!

What a great representative Bankfodder has been, and continues to be, for us. Is there any footage of the rousing speach at the beginning, just after we arrived???

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

What a bunch of wuss's!

If you found this post useful, please click on the "scales" icon in the bottom left of my post and say so!

The opinions of this post are those of monkey_uk and do not constitute sound legal advice. I am not a lawyer.

--

Halifax Unlawful Bank Charges: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Sent 28/02/07 - CC Statement's rcv'd 18/04/07 Bank a/c statements rcv'd 19/04/07

First Direct Unlawful Bank Charges: Settled in Full 12/05/06 | £2235.50

Who do you think?!

OFT ofc!

If you found this post useful, please click on the "scales" icon in the bottom left of my post and say so!

The opinions of this post are those of monkey_uk and do not constitute sound legal advice. I am not a lawyer.

--

Halifax Unlawful Bank Charges: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Sent 28/02/07 - CC Statement's rcv'd 18/04/07 Bank a/c statements rcv'd 19/04/07

First Direct Unlawful Bank Charges: Settled in Full 12/05/06 | £2235.50