VCS/Excel privacy manual document re:byelaw sites

here is something interesting though as this case is over, but it might well be relevant to anyone latterly reading this success thread.

there is a privacy manual document on the VCS/Excel website attached below which states: 

• Byelaws - At specific sites that we operate for Clients we issue a Notice, which is provided
under powers obtained through the relevant Byelaws and may result in the Driver or
Registered Keeper of the vehicle facing criminal prosecution in the Magistrates Court.

so they know they cannot prosecute under a byelaws contravention and i neither think they can provide their Notice under the Byelaws and latterly make a county court contract claim on the back of that byelaw notice.....interesting chess game here that needs a discussion p'haps in a new thread.

still reading the manual, i'll update with anything further.

i also do not think VCS/Excel hold a CCL to be able to search your credit file either??

dx

VCS-GDPR-Data-Policy_Manual.pdf

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Yes think it does need a thread of its own DX

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Posted (edited)

dx100uk following on from your post about VCS privacy notice, they say they only keep registeres keeper details for two years. How do they obtain those details again when they pursue a keeper four years later?

Also Excess Charge Notices are criminal notices. Surely no one would trust parking **** with the ability to issue such claims?

Edited by lookinforinfo
  • Like 1