Sons Ex employer

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1067 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They dont issue National insurance cards anymore so we have the letter that came which they have said is not good enough as its not the card. Still cant understand why it has to be a card not the official letter. 

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I have and they are very much unhelpful. Saying they need something off the approved list. I told them he has not worked and got told in a very snotty way then he cant drive and hung up on. 

The other documents he can provide is his Marriage certificate, he is 17 and not married, college union card, not in a union, benefits letter they dont issue these on UC anymore and even then he is not on benefits. 

You think this is difficult then its worse for me as l am a joint claimant dont have a national insurance card, got stolen with my purse years ago, and no proof of identity as my birth certificate is not the original and l have never been issued a P45 despite working years ago for a agency. 

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

QHe has not lost his Nino. He just does not have a card as they dont issue them 

Sorry did not think of that HB. Will look into the pass card but then if they need id l am stuck as dvla has his birth certificate etc. 

Pass card is not going to help as l need the birth certificate. That is currently being held by the dvla until.more documentary proof. I have asked for it back but they have said l will need to re apply with new paperwork countersigning and fee. Oh and the price has gone up along with the cost of it being countersigned