Moneywise Credit Union CCJ - send back admittance but never heard anything more - Now Marstons NOE do I need N245

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1115 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hoping someone can advise.

I’ve received notice of enforcement from marston group delivered by bailiff.  It was for a CCJ which I sent back the admission form with my offer of payment but looks like I was too late?!

Can I submit a N245 form to suspend the warrant?

Do I also need to submit the N244?

And do I send it to high court if my enforcement notice says they’ve been ‘directed in accordance with the writ of control’ or should I send it to Northampton who issued the CCJ

Sorry for the questions I’m just panicking about the bailiff coming back 

when you've got that sorted

comeback and tell us about what the CCJ is all about and why you admitted the debt..:nono:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

so who was the claimant? the original creditor or a DCA?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

What  makes you think you returned it too late....? Notice of admittance goes to the claimants solicitor and you state they received and signed for it so they got it.

Check the date of the claim.....check what date you returned the N9a...ring MCOL and inform them you have not received a Notice of Judgment so not been informed of the accepted payment arrangement.....and now you have received a Notice of Enforcement from the claimant.

Alternatively ring the claimant's solicitor and ask what happened to your notice of admittance N9a and why have they not informed you of the agreed payment arrangement.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/form-n9a-form-of-admission-specified-amount

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Oh I didn’t even think of that, makes sense! Either way I should have received either a yes we accept your proposal or no we don’t? 
Thank you Andyorch, I’ll give MCOL a call tomorrow morning and I’ll update you with the outcome.

Do I still submit an N245 to stop the EA coming back? I don’t even know if he’ll be back tomorrow or if I have the 7 clear days, it wasn’t clear on the notice of attendance!

Make your phone calls first thing tomorrow and gather information.......If you speak to the claimant's Solicitor's they can halt any enforcement and save you the fee on a N245...as of now you really don't have a reason to suspend the warrant until you get the information...and they are fully entitled to execute the judgment given that you submitted an admittance.....what your not aware of is what should have been paid and by when?

Neither the Claimant or the Court has advised.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• dx100uk changed the title to Credit Union CCJ - send back admittance but never heard anything more - Now Marstons NOE do I need N245

Did exactly as you said Andyorch, I called MCOL this morning spoke to Julie, she confirmed CCJ in place, no admission form from me so judgement was made however I wasn’t informed.

Julie was fantastic  (didn’t know what to expect) she also suggested speak to Moneywise first but she’s emailed me the forms just incase (n245&244)

Contacted Moneywise, my admission form was signed for by someone in a delivery office close to their office. They are investigating that and also agreed to halt any enforcement and close my case with Marstons. Agreed to a monthly payment affordable to me!

Worryingly it means my details are out there somewhere, not good but I’m just glad This whole enforcement, writ of control, bailiff palava is done.

REALLY appreciate your help I wouldn’t have thought to do what you suggested.

Thanks again, I’m having a drink tonight and I’ll raise it you and all the CAGGERS!

• dx100uk changed the title to Moneywise Credit Union CCJ - send back admittance but never heard anything more - Now Marstons NOE do I need N245