New Nationwid Claim

BarryS
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6408 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yours is taking it's time...must be that cheque they have to have raised :)

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

HELP ??

The status of the claim on money claim has changed to Defence

The text says :

You are unable to take any further action online on this claim.

The Defendant disputes the whole amount you have claimed. Your claim cannot proceed online and will be transferred to the appropriate court for continuation. You will receive confirmation to where the claim has been transferred to shortly.

What do I do now, wht does everyone else seem to have been paid back by I have not have I done something wrong, followed process to the letter.

B

This could be the start of a stand by the Nationwide amid so many claims!

This does not mean you have lost Barry.

It just means that they are trying to make it tougher!

I think there are a couple of other people who are close to the 28 days with no refuds!

(Most of which, if I recall correctly, from claimants with closed accounts)

I'm sure there will be poeple here to help you shortly!

Keep your chin up!

MMMMMmm, They are playing tougher now, I got back half so i'm waiting for the 28 days to be up and going for the rest. I think all this means is that they are following the route of other banks, i.e leaving it right to the last.

[/url]

Nationwide

Won

Capital One

Won

Citibank

Part win

GE Capital

Won

Exchange your council house for free.

www.UseMyPlace.com

Does this mean they will take it all the way to court or just see if I complete an allocation questionaire and pay the next fee.

Either way I will hold out as I am confident that my argument is sound.

How long before I get questionaire.

Had "Notice of Defence that amount claimed has been paid" today in post.

However, I have never received this..

They say that they paid me the full amount £1890.41 on 11th Sep (I have not had this) also the further sum of £120 in respect of court fee and int of 502 were also refunded 11/09 (I have not had this either)

Also on the form it says that they paid it back before the claim was issues (4th ackonwledged 6th).

Non of this makes sense if their defence if they paid it back before the claim was served why are they saying they paid me £120 costs which I have not received. If they are saying they paid it with the court costs surely this is not a defence but an acceptance of the claim along with settlement (dispite the fact I have not received any money from them)

My guess is they have paid it into my account which have not had access to for over 2-3 years and has been closed.

What should I do next.

They are either trying to deliberately confuse me, can't think why or just have no idea.

Thoughts

B

I think that perhaps contacting Nationwide to reopen your account so you can access your money maybe?

But I suppose at least you know that now that their defence is that they have refunded the money,

you will get it (through contacting NW or continuing the litigation route) eventually! :)

I`m not in your shoes so I can honestly see that you dont have to worry but Isnt life so bloody cruel.It will be in within the next few hours - if in my case if you are with on-line banking. I usually see whats happened about 4.20am arent I sad... really gotta get a life...Please tell me you get it by Monday morning, go shopping and telll me what it was like to spend your claim - I`m at the stage of waiting on aknowlegement and cant wait now I `m on a roll - the first of many (God spare me).

Sorry for the outburst but this is really awful

Emailed Charles Bacon to find out where they have paid the money but still no word on this at all.

I guess they will do one of 4 things

1. Nothing (In which case I shall continue proceedings)

2. Realise they have not sent it or paid it into my closed account and send a cheque.

3. Give me access to my closed account (if this is where they have paid it)

4. Something else unexpected or absurd

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 09 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6408 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks