UKPC ltd/DCB(L) 2015 ANPR PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - Valley Retail Park, Hesterman Way, Croydon ***Claim Discontinued***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 636 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Where the hell has this £80.92 come from?  Interest?

What is it you would like us to delete? 

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

questionnaire trimmed as that was the credit sticky no the shorter PPC pcn one filled out.

the £82 is court 8% int from date of PCN till today raising at 0.02 per day  

pop up on the MCOL website detailed on the claimform

register as an individual on the Gov't Gateway Site
Go to HMRC's login page.

Click the GREEN sign in button.
Click “Create sign in details”
Enter your email address where asked.
You will now be emailed a confirmation code. ...

You will now be issued with a User ID for your government gateway account.
 note down your details inc the long gateway number given, you might need it later.

then log in to the MCOL Website

select respond to a claim and select the start AOS box.

then using the details required from the claimform

defend all

leave jurisdiction unticked.

click thru to the end

confirm and exit MCOL.

you do not need to SAR CPR will suffice send it as is.

get a CPR 31:14 request running to the solicitors

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?486334-CPR-31.14-Request-to-use-on-receipt-of-a-PPC-(-Private-Land-Parking-Court-Claim

type your name ONLY

no need to sign anything

you DO NOT await the return of paperwork.

you MUST file a defence regardless by day 33 from the date on the claimform.

………….

• Thanks 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi. Thanks all for your responses.  I just wanted the bit about our personal situation deleted if poss. I was just wanting to explain to you guys so that you didn’t think I was ignoring advice. 

I will do what has been suggested. If I get stuck I will come back as soon as possible to ask for help. I will get it done this weekend. 

can I just confirm that the CPR goes to DCB legal?  Thanks

OK, I've edited your post as requested.

On the claimform there should be an address for serving documents, which I presume is DCB Legal.

As dx says, the CPR request will do the work of the SAR.

• Thanks 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The section 69 8% interest must be challenged in your defence its not acceptable to charge 5 years interest just because they have delayed issuing a claim for 5 years...that's classed as racketeering. The norm is and restricted to is 12 months at the most.

Andy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

This is where Im up to on the mcol pages.  Shall I just exit now and not do anything else.  I followed the instructions that I was given by CAG.

If my daughter loses this case, what is the likelihood of the amount being reduced to £100 as suggested previously?  My daughter will be devastated by a CCJ.  She's working hard to qualify for her future career and wants to be able to get a mortgage one day.  This seems so unfair.

I will do the CPR in the morning as I'm too tired now.  I don't see how this can be defended if nobody knows anything about it.  Whoever was in the car has not owned up to it.  They still haven't sent a copy of the NTK or the letters apparently sent by UKPC when this occurred.

I also noticed that DCBL sent out a whole bundle of these little poison arrows on the same day as people have been mentioning them on the facebook parking invoice pages.  They're very busy it seems.  And many of them are as old as our one and from UKPC and others.

thanks

looks like you've done AOS 

so thats that bit.

cpr ASAP - it should have gone out WEEKS ago as you knew about the claim on  – 24/11/21

though they probably wont bother till WS stage.

make sure you research PCN Claimform threads 

and as this is not you in court, it might help you to read hobtails thread.

the defence will be almost the same i expect but

thats not due till xmas eve, but i'd file it by 4pm 23rd

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

51 minutes ago, EveOwes said:

I will do the CPR in the morning as I'm too tired now.  I don't see how this can be defended if nobody knows anything about it. 

You won't like me saying this, but the reason "nobody knows anything about it" is because you threw the original paperwork away, didn't SAR the company and still haven't sent the CPR.

It really is up to you.  We can help you beat the fleecers but if you constantly don't do what the site advises then you had better get used to the idea of getting hammered in court.  Your choice.

and the OP is not the one in court...

• Like 1

and they

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. Happy Christmas. I’ve just realised that the defence to this court case needs to be put in by 26/12 I think (33 days from 24/11)

if anyone has a few mins to spare can you tell me whether the defence of not being aware of it counts. As in we haven’t seen a ticket and no knowledge of a notice to keeper.  We only received a couple of letters from DCBL this year - 5 years after the event.  We cannot identify who might have been driving the car at the time. Is this a reasonable defence? It is the truth. 

I think DCB Legal were hoping to win cases by default because of the Xmas holiday and distraction. 

im sorry but I almost forgot about it too so any advice at all would be appreciated. Nothing back yet on CPR. 

I think you have extra time due to Bank Holidays, but it's best to err on the side of caution, so, OK, file tomorrow.

Simply file our generic defence which can later be fleshed out, plus the point that Andyorch brought up in post 51 -

The Defendant contends that the particulars of claim are vague and generic in nature which fails to comply with CPR 16.4.  The Defendant accordingly sets out its case below and relies on CPR r 16.5 (3) in relation to any particular allegation to which a specific response has not been made.

1.  The Defendant is the recorded keeper of [motor vehicle].

2.  It is denied that the Defendant entered into a contract with the Claimant.

3.  As held by the Upper Tax Tribunal in Vehicle Control Services Limited v HMRC [2012] UKUT 129 (TCC), any contract requires offer and acceptance.  The Claimant was simply contracted by the landowner to provide car-park management services and is not capable of entering into a contract with the Defendant on its own account, as the car park is owned by and the terms of entry set by the landowner.  Accordingly, it is denied that the Claimant has authority to bring this claim. 

4.  In any case it is denied that the Defendant broke the terms of a contract with the Claimant.

5.  The Claimant is attempting double recovery by adding an additional sum not included in the original offer. 

6.  The Claimant's invoice/PCN was issued more than five and a half years ago and it is unreasonable for the Claimant to delay litigation and claim nearly six years' interest.

7.  The Particulars of Claim is denied in its entirety.  It is denied that the Claimant is entitled to the relief claimed or any relief at all.

27th by 4pm you have 1 extra day.

• Thanks 1

and they

I don’t believe this. My laptop is being repaired so I used a different one to login. But I had to mess around with passwords etc. 
anyway I’m in Mcol and entered the claim number and password but system is saying they’re incorrect. 
I feel like screaming tbh

i think it thinks I’m me and not the defendant. 

Edited by EveOwes

wont be anything to do with the device.

mcol often has hissy fits.

MCOL is only one way of responding to a claim. 
(AOS, DEFENCE, N180 ETC)
If you are having problems logging in, or would prefer not to use MCOL
you can fax, email or post your response to the Court instead. 

If you send your response by e mail 
please send it to [email protected] 

ensure you quote “Claim number xxx xxx (type of response i'e AOS , Defence, N180)” in the subject field. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

and they

just copy and paste your defence into an email and do the subject header as advised above

you are a litigant in person and have certain leeway and its the xmas/new year holiday period.

• Thanks 1

and they

Didn’t do a N180 though. I will do one and send it as well. 

Your not at that stage yet...the court will send you a blank DQ should the claimant wish to proceed.....if the claim is stayed there is no requirement to submit a DQ or allocate the claim.

Andy

• Thanks 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Sorry to hear about your illness.  I hope the symptoms are not too bad.

If you're able to answer, two questions.

1.  How long have the fleecers had to reply to the CPR request?

2.  Is your daughter infected too?  Or can she work on this and go to the post office?

Thanks. The whole family got ill. I ended up in hospital briefly but getting better now. I need to go to the post office tomorrow anyways. 

I sent the CPR a few weeks ago but can’t remember the exact date. I do have the proof… yes sent on 15/12

OK, no rush then, especially with it being Christmas/New Year.

My thinking is to SAR the fleecers if they don't reply to the CPR say by the end of the month.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...