UKPC ltd/DCB(L) 2015 ANPR PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - Valley Retail Park, Hesterman Way, Croydon ***Claim Discontinued***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 646 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So tomorrow your daughter needs to SAR UKPCM, and get a free Certificate of Posting from the post office.  It's a good idea to stick in a copy of I.D./proof of address otherwise they will use lack of to delay.

Let's be quite clear that this is last chance saloon for her.  No-one will remind any more.  If she doesn't SAR them this time then she will have to compile a Witness Statement and then appear in court without having a clue about what happened.  So get the SAR off tomorrow.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Have you ever done the n180?

Is mcol working yet?

How do you know the claim is now not autostayed?

If the fleecers didnt file an n180 within about 28 days from your acknowledged defence filing date letter from the court its stayed.

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I will check mcol and will do the sar. I’ve explained to my daughter what the situation is and she’s prepared to go to court if necessary but she would only offer them the original fine whatever that is, iro £60 I guess. But I will check the mcol first. 

thanks for the reminders. Do we need to do a N180 and send it to the court?

Mcol keeps taking me to the government gateway login page and not the mcol one

I managed to get a new gateway code and reset it again but when I use the case

ref and password it says error and then says welcome (me) even though the case and gateway code etc is in my daughters name. 

im going to have to call them first thing tomorrow because I’m just going round in circles with it. 

You should be logging in as your daughter, its nothing to do with you, you are not named on the claimform. If you find my original instructions and follow..she must have/create a govt gateway login first.

• Thanks 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

pop up on the MCOL website detailed on the claimform

register as an individual on the Gov't Gateway Site
Go to HMRC's login page.

Click the GREEN sign in button.
Click “Create sign in details”
Enter your email address where asked.
You will now be emailed a confirmation code. ...

You will now be issued with a User ID for your government gateway account.
 note down your details inc the long gateway number given, you might need it later.

then log in to the MCOL Website

and they

Thanks. I did all that but I will try it again. Strange thing is that although the screen says it’s me, the user profile is my daughter. I will try again but reckon I will need to call them. 

you must use HMRC gateway login in her name

and on mcol

and they

I did. But I have a problem with my laptop I think because it keeps using my info somewhere in the background even though I only ever use her name etc. I think it remembers me from an old case. 

also, whenever I use the government gateway I get problems as it keeps using old logins from other people who I’ve helped in the past with tax returns. I’ve tried clearing cookies and  browsing history but it keeps happening. Eg I put in a gateway code and password but it shows as error because the password doesn’t match the code it’s decided to use. It’s driving me nuts. 

You did the Acknowledgement of Service so you must have put the right details in then.

I see there are ways of recovering passwords and Government Gateway user ID by using the associated e-mail address.

• Thanks 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

I did get it right the first time but it went wrong after when I couldn’t find the mcol ref.

I’m going to call them first thing tomorrow and say I’m my daughter and try and get it all reset.  

I need to sort my laptop too but not sure how to.

I would have thought that deleting cookies and browsing history would be sufficient but clearly not.

I will give update tomorrow after I speak with them and do the n180.

Shall I still do the Sar and to whom? Dcbl or ukpc.

Thanks

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

On 20/01/2022 at 20:35, FTMDave said:

So tomorrow your daughter needs to SAR UKPCM, and get a free Certificate of Posting from the post office.  It's a good idea to stick in a copy of I.D./proof of address otherwise they will use lack of to delay

• Thanks 1

what browser are you using microsoft edge?

i really doubt its anything to do with the lappy.

nothing communicates in the background, the only thing any laptop will do is pop up used details when you click in a box.

you simply blank the box and type in her HMRC gateway login details and password, that over rides anything.

now if mcol is then not asking you for CCJ number and password from the claimform, thats an error their way and should not be doing so.

pers id get MCOL on the phone after you've successfully done the gateway login in her name, and talk thru with them what is happening and keep them on the phone till you've successfully logged into this claim.

• Thanks 1

and they

I'd taken it for granted that your daughter had already sent the SAR on Friday.

This constant not following forum advice - which is just to send a silly standard letter - means she's well on her way to losing in court and having to pay the fleecers £325.

Her choice to get off her backside, finally, or to be hammered by the fleecers.

Tick tock ...

1 hour ago, EveOwes said:

Shall I still do the Sar?

Nar, don't bother.

I'm sure your daughter will have no problem in producing a long legal document called a Witness Statement and then appearing in court to defend the claim while having absolutely no knowledge whatsoever about what the claim is about.  It'll be a doddle for her. 

Why bother sending off a simple template letter with 95% of it already filled in after being told on four separate occasions by the forum to do so, when you can continue twiddling your thumbs and end up getting thrashed in court.

:frusty:

I’m sorry. For some reason I thought the cpr replaced the need for a sar. She does know what it’s about now.

I don’t ignore advice but I am starting to have memory problems and totally lose sight of things. Life is a bit chaotic in this house at present. It’s become particularly stressful in the last six months and we aren’t sure why.

Money worries and health worries plus a load of other stuff thrown in. We are trying to stay on top of it. So I apologise if you think I’m ignoring you but I’m genuinely not. 

I will do sar now and sort the mcol problem this morning before I get distracted. 

Hi.  I've just spoken with mcol.  They said that because I had emailed the defence that the online link is now broken and I'm to use email from now on.

They said do nothing now except wait to hear from the claimant/court for next steps.

I'm just now going to prepare the sar and get that sent off this afternoon to ukpc and a copy to dcb legal (is that right? do I need to send a copy to them).

Is that what i need to do today? anything else do you think?

thanks

Hi. I've just read previous posts and it says to SAR UKPC so that's what i am doing today.  I have produced the letter already and will take it to the library for printing, and then post with a postage receipt.

Did you ask the status of the claim? Ie has n180 been sent to you.??

if not the claim is surely getting close to autostayed??

If you have money worries lets wipe lots of that out most certainly if you are blindly paying any dca's.

Start a topic in the debt self-help forum and list your debts.

Dx

and they

Hi. I got this on wed afternoon:

Good afternoon

Having reviewed the content of your defence, we write to inform you that our client intends to proceed with the claim.

In due course, the Court will direct both parties to each file a directions questionnaire. In preparation for that, please find attached a copy of the Claimant's, which we confirm has been filed with the Court.

Without Prejudice to the above, in order to assist the Court in achieving its overriding objective, our client may be prepared to settle this case - in the event you wish to discuss settlement, please call us on 0203 434 0433 within 7 days and make immediate reference to this correspondence.

If you have provided an email address within your Defence, we intend to use it for service of documents (usually in PDF format) hereon in pursuant to PD 6A (4.1)(2)(c). Please advise whether there are any limitations to this (for example, the format in which documents are to be sent and the maximum size of attachments that may be received). Unless you advise otherwise, we will assume not.

Please be advised we note your request for further evidence and the same will be responded to under separate cover.

Kind Regards,  

Toni Lammond 
DCB Legal Limited 

everyone gets that too. same letter in most DCB(L) claimform threads.

now if they do is another matter

dx

and they

we have until next Wednesday to settle or then go to mediation or to a hearing 

they have filed this with the court. 

is this anything to do with the CPR letter I sent to dcbl?  Is this their response?

also I find the timing of this a bit off given that a SAR has been sent to ukpc last week 🤷‍♀️

who says you have till next weds? 

and they

This bit:

Without Prejudice to the above, in order to assist the Court in achieving its overriding objective, our client may be prepared to settle this case - in the event you wish to discuss settlement, please call us on 0203 434 0433 within 7 days and makeimmediate reference to this correspondence.

When I put the defence in, it was the generic one you guys suggested.  I never mentioned that we hadn't seen the ticket or the NTK etc.  In fact we weren't aware of the alleged infringement until mid 2021.

Should I have mentioned that in the defence or did someone say another opportunity would come about to mention this?

thanks

ignore they dont make timeframes ............the court does

usual intimidation you should always ignore and already be aware of coming in by reading like PCN claimform threads.

and no your defence is perfect.

dx

• Thanks 1

and they