• Tweets

• Hi    What I find strange is the Buyer from the start after you explaining pervious issue with RM as you always you UPS insisted it had to be RM.   UPS could have delivered this item next day so why was the Buyer so adamant it had to be RM something just doesn't add up from the Buyer as this person the item was for was going to India the next day and needed the item.   How did the Buyer inform you this item had not been delivered and have you given that evidence to RM?   How did the Buyer pay you for this item? Credit/Debit Card, Bank Transfer, Paypal etc.   Have you researched the property address as its flats to see who owns then whether is leasehold/ private/ council/ housing association? (the reason I ask this if Council or Housing Association due to this being flats most have CCTV around and inside but also door entry which will be logged)   As this is Flats and only if it does have door entry to access the building you could ask RM how there delivery courier was able to access that building. (there will either be a service button which they can press to get access or they have been given a key fob for that entry system to access the building or the entry door has been left open)   You could also ask RM to Clarify that the GPS Location they state that the item was delivered whether this is the RM Delivery Vehicle GPS Location at the property or the exact GPS Location of the exact Delivery Address.? (something tells me it will be the vehicles GPS data)            
    • HI   Thanks for the update.   That is shocking that the Ombudsman has said that the case worker assigned to you will call within 5 working days.   I think you need to point out to then very clearly without them thinking you are being aggressive/angry this is important as you want them on your side the Breaches I mentioned in post#78 especially that A2 have Breached the Ombudsman's letter/contact to either resolve this matter or issue the Deadlock letter and A2 have failed to do this even with you giving them extra time.   Note: if A2 have still have still not dealt with this as per the Ombudsman contact above you make sure when they do contact you that you point this out as per there phone call A2 have had all this extra time (as this adds to the extra time you have given them and makes A2 look bad to the Ombudsman's request)   Make sure and ask them for a copy of that letter they sent to A2 to resolve or issue Deadlock Letter for your records.   As for your evidence try to make sure you can scan all this into PDF Format (if possible) and make it one multiple PDF with all your evidence in it in date format. whether its written (with your proof of posting), email, etc. as this will make is easier for the Ombudsman rather than numerous documents.   You look after yourself and you know where we are if you need any further help just let us know    
    • Hi persha50   Thanks for that update and clarification that the claim is via TDS.   Lets use know how it goes with the TDS claim of deposit return
    • Hi Stu,   I contacted the ombudsman today. My case worker is to call within 5 working days. Will update once this has happened.   Thanks again
    • hey we've all been there ....which is why we help on CAG.  to dispel the utter lies and falsehoods the whole 'debt' industry instils in people.   dx
  • Our picks