UKPC ltd/DCB(L) 2015 ANPR PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - Valley Retail Park, Hesterman Way, Croydon ***Claim Discontinued***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 664 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

10 hours ago, EveOwes said:

i) vehicles registration number the ticket was issued against

ii) the reference number of the UKPC PCN

So send them something like -

Dear UKPC,

Re. Subject Action Request

thank you for your letter of XXXXX.

The vehicle registration number is XXXXX.

The PCN reference number is XXXXX.

I also enclose proof of I.D.

It is quite striking that all this concern re checking my identity was conspicuously absent while you were sending me threatening letters for trumped up fees and indeed passing my details to your useless solicitors DCBL.  I have no doubt that you are deliberately delaying replying to my SAR and this will be brought to the attention of the judge.

Yours ...

Get a free Certificate of Posting from the post office.  Do it tomorrow.  Stick in a copy of her licence or passport or library card or whatever.  Tomorrow.  No more delays or your daughter will be going to court blind. 

Edited by FTMDave
Typo

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

all done.  So now she's waiting for a response to the CPR, and a response to the SAR

the N180 needs to be completed and returned to court by 28/2 (does anyone know whether if that deadline is missed they just send another copy out?)

no mediation

not available during March due to exams (does anyone know if the clock has stopped on this now that it's gone to court?)

Start to produce a witness statement saying what's what, ie the truth as we know it.  

I think that's it??

Thanks for your help; please let me know if i've forgotten anything.

Hi. I

’ve just had a horrible thought.

When I wrote back to ukpc I said that they knew who we were because they sent letters.  We got those letters last summer and didn’t respond to them because the pcn was so old. And then put them somewhere safe (mislaid).

So how is that goes to look in a defence?

There never will be a reply to the CPR.  It is a request, they don't have to answer it.

The SAR should get the information we're after though.

To answer your question, if the deadline is missed the court generally gives another opportunity - but why take the risk?  It's a simple form and you have five days to get it to the court.  It can be e-mailed.

Don't worry about mislaid letters, that happens to lots of people and has got nothing to do with the fact your daughter is liable or not liable for breaching a contract in that car park on that day.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

5 hours ago, EveOwes said:

So how is that goes to look in a defence?

you've already filed your defence.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi.  I'm about to post off the n180.  you mentioned before a witness statement from ukpc/dcbl  - when dcbl sent us photos of the car/ticket on windscreen, does that amount to a witness statement, they said

"the terms and conditions on the signs stated that parking in a disabled bay was permitted, providing that a valid disabled blue badge was clearly displayed in the vehicle.  A valid disabled blue badge was not on display as is demonstrated in the photographic evidence enclosed.  The parking charge was issued correctly."

We've still not received a copy of pcn or the NTK.

Why would my daughter be at a huge disadvantage if the sar didn't come back before the hearing?  If the sar came back with more evidence and she's rejected mediation, then would that be more of a disadvantage?

thanks 

Regardless to what the fleecers send before the disclosure stage, anything they intend to rely upon or that the defendant requires must be be also provided to them or be in the exhibits of their ws else obviously they can be accused of non compliance and thus lose.

Dx

• Thanks 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Ive just been reading s4 of pofa. What a lot of words. I got totally confused by it. Instead of a NTK they can just send a letter and not call it NTK. So we’ve failed that one I reckon. Apart from the PP which I can’t confirm anyway I think they have a case. I just know this is going to go belly up. 

years ago Gladstone pulled a little stunt telling us not to turn up in court as there was no need and we got stung with a £250 bill. So they can claim more than £160 I think. 

ive got to send the n180 email this morning as I missed the post. When does the clock stop ticking on this? Is it when they issue court proceedings/register a claim? Thanks 

• dx100uk changed the title to UKPCM/DCB(L) 2015 ANPR PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - Valley Retail Park, Hesterman Way, Croydon

well you fell for the oldest trick in the book by conversing with gladdy's before then dont make the same mistake again ....they ALL LIE.

get the N180 running.

if you mean statute barring, yes claimform date.

if you win then its as if it never stopped.

and they

The chances of the case going belly up largely depend on how much work your daughter is going to put into her case.  The vast majority of Caggers who take the time to prepare things properly win.  Those who don't put the work in often lose.

Users here are supposed to read similar threads so they become comfortable with the legal process.  There you will see that of course they can claim more than £160 (their claim form is for £326).  When the other side say they have discontinued we always say to ring the court and check.  DQs are explained.  Etc.

Edited by FTMDave
Typo

It’s difficult to prepare for it when we don’t understand it. I’ve read so much stuff but it’s not sinking in I don’t think. I search for posts that are similar. I found the other one in Martin Lewis site.  I wish there was a list of do’s and don’t’s. 

her witness statement will say she wasn’t the driver.
Doesn’t know who was driving that day and hasn’t been able to find out who is was.

She is only aware since she received letters last summer quickly followed by dcbl letters.

A CPR and a SAR have been requested but (perhaps) no response so far.

Has not seen the pcn. 

has not been able to establish ukpc authority to issue a ticket. 
is being unfairly charged interest in the sum of £80+. 
the claimant has waited an unusually long time to chase this leaving her at a disadvantage in trying to pinpoint who might have used the car. 
the unfair length of time has also caused unnecessary increases in charges. 
the unfair length of time has caused unnecessary distress at a time when she is already under a lot of financial pressure. 

can’t think of anything else. Pofa s4 is just too wordy. I can’t get my head around it. 

Well done you for reading Schedule 4. Yes there are a lot of words which aren't easy to make sense of without reading it several times. 

You are right that they crooks do not have to say which PCN is their Notice to Keeper and after a quick look through your thread I cannot see that you have posted it for us to see.  You said that your daughter got a ticket for parking in a disabled spot but I don't know if the ticket was put on her windscreen or sent by post.

If it was a windscreen PCN then the ticket she should have received between 28 and 56 days later is the Notice to Keeper whether it states it or not. If it wasn't a windscreen ticket then the first ticket she received is the NTK and should have been received within 14 days  

of parking in the disabled spot. I don't suppose your daughter has kept a copy of that PCN? Please post it up as there are details on there, that if wrong, can help your daughter's case.

If she hasn't kept the PCN it will either arrive with the CPR or sar or the Witness Statement so don't worry, but the sooner we see it the better.

stop getting distracted go post those N180's NOW.

get back to your worrying LATER.

you have WEEKS poss months before WS time and you have to nail these issues.

you spend FAR too much time worrying about things TOO EARLY and miss important deadlines.

and they

I've just replied to one of your messages

- apparently I initially raised this in 2016 so I'm thinking it's correct and she's forgot which doesn't surprise me. 

She can't go to court knowing this (she doesn't know because she's at college atm) and a letter from Zenith and so on - all this stuff that's been buried somewhere and forgotten about.  I don't know what to say

No!!!

Stop trying to change from our tried and tested winning methods.

Dx

and they

For what, that's got zero to do with n180 to court and sols!!

Stop pontificating .

Dx

and they

Yes, get the N180 done immediately.

Now, throughout this thread you've stated that your daughter was not the driver and she never received any paperwork.  This hints at the ex or the brother being the driver and them chucking the paperwork away.

However, looking back at the start of your thread, in your very first post you wrote -

On 23/08/2016 at 02:49, EveOwes said:

My daughter parked in Valley Park Retail Park a while back. It was 7.30 pm and shops were shutting and loads of spaces empty. She parked in a disabled bay. Was only there for a few mins and got a ticket.

So which is it?  Was your daughter the driver - yes or no?

Did she receive this ticket - yes or no?

You can't expect us to be able to help if you tell us two completely different stories.

On 22/09/2021 at 20:57, dx100uk said:

i know you've always had a habit of 'doing your own thing' since you came here, but it might now be time to actually follow our advice from now on and not try to re interpret what people actually advice.

its a tried and tested foolproof method of limiting your exposure to the nasty people and their ways, you open a walkway by doing something not advised, be sure as eggs the fleecers will exploit it.

dx

:frusty:

145 post and still going round and round in the same circle...

and they

Seriously get a grip and think logically, try to follow what DX and the other's are suggestring, there is much that can be done but the basic accurate facts are essential, and No No No never Mediation, that's tantamount to admitting money is owed and the argument  in the Mediation is then how much the crooks will settle for.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

To Dave. See post no 138. I was looking through some messages and spotted this.

It was from 2016.  Roll forward 6 years almost - I don’t remember that and neither does my daughter. So when I read it I was very surprised.

I assumed it was her at the time but she’s saying she doesn’t remember it. But she said this evening that the car was still registered at the old address which I wasn’t aware of either.

The car was written off in 2016 about October. So it was at the correct address sometime that year. Sorry if this sounds bizarre but My heads spinning with it now.

the n180 has been sent at lunchtime today. 

Edited by dx100uk
Spacing

2 copies of n180 sent out I hope?

And the one to the sols minus email/Sig/phone?

• Thanks 1

and they

Ah no. I just sent court one. I will do the other two in the morning. So do ukpc get a copy of the original and dcbl an edited version?

3 hours ago, FTMDave said:

So can you please answer the questions I asked?

Hi. I did. See post 146

I’m not changing stories btw. The post you refer to was made in 2016. That was nearly six years ago. I believe I’ve explained why the are different. Please bear in mind that my relative does not like discussing these issues so I often take it upon myself to handle things. Maybe I got the wrong end of the stick. She 100% does not remember seeing a ticket. 

I was looking for something on google and links to these posts came up so I think from now id like to make it more anonymous. I would be happy to delete the lot because it never occurred to me that my business can be seen on google. I feel so stupid. 

do you not READ what advice we give???

please stop this incessant belief you have to go running around like a headless chicken researching this and that that has no relevance to the current position in a process you are at.

get things done, in order, as advised, comeback, confirm you've done those properly - THEN go off on research.

i'm sorry but you've done this numerous times here since 2010 and have been told again and again to stop doing it. 

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/347310-legal-n180-directions-questionnaire-small-claims-track-correct-at-sept-2016/#comment-5088148

3 copies

yes to mediation (unless you filed our Statute Barred Defence OR this is a claim for a Private Parking Ticket) - so NO to mediation.

1 wit you

the rest is obv

1 to the court

1 to sols (omit phone/sig/email)

1 for your file

dx

and they