Parking Eye PCN - Aldi, Hospital Road, Hounslow, TW3 3HY ***Cancelled by Aldi***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1128 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Received the PCN for staying too long in the car park at Aldi. There are no ticket machines, I just saw a sign saying maximum stay 1 hour 30 minutes. PCN shows 2 hours 4 minutes. Allowing for 10 minutes grace and due to Covid-19 restrictions a waiting queue of 15 minutes to enter the store then I am over by 9 minutes. I do not have any receipts for Aldi purchases made and do not use the Aldi regularly.

This site has been very helpful before (and I have donated for the help - thank you) where I have been advised to ignore PCNs where no planning permission had been approved for ANPR cameras to be used.

I have looked online at the Hounslow planning portal and cannot find any application for ANPR to be used  

https://planning-lbhounslow.msappproxy.net/Planning_Search_Advanced.aspx.

Do they need planning?

Is the PCN issued illegally.

Do I follow similar advice which has helped and just ignore this PCN -  I'll receive 3-4 threatening chasing letters, then the debt recovery ones and then the we may take you to court ones, after which they normally stop being sent after c. 6 months.

Do I just do this or in this occasion is it different and do I just pay the £40 reduced charge request now.

Am not intending to write to Aldi or send anything in to ParkingEye or the appeals people.

Many thanks for your expert views.

1 Date of the infringement

16/03/2021

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 19/03/2021

3 Date received 23/03/2021

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] Yes

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Yes

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] No

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up No

7 Who is the parking company? ParkingEye

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Aldi, Hospital Road, Hounslow, TW3 3HY

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. IAS (POPLA) 

pcn 16.03.21.pdf

Get straight on to Aldi and have them squash the invoice.

DO NOT appeal to parking lie, my local Aldi has the exact same 1 hour 30 time limit too, except they don't have any planning permission to alter the wait time from 3 hours so they're stuffed making any invoices stick.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Thanks - it can be ignored too, even if Aldi refuse to help?

Amazing - rang Aldi, they confirmed it is illegal as 3 hours is the allotted time and they will write to them to get it quashed. Provided a reference number and said forget it and don't worry.

They said they have many people ringing up in similar circumstances.

So thank you for your advice.

What I do not understand is how/why Aldi allow this to happen knowingly.

• Like 1

Good grief, that was quick!

You come on here asking for help, and after an hour have already seen off Parking Lie - well done!  Great advice from Bazooka Boo.

👏

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• FTMDave changed the title to Parking Eye PCN - Aldi, Hospital Road, Hounslow, TW3 3HY ***Cancelled by Aldi***

Excellent, think Aldi have had enough of Parking Eye, causing them grief with Covid invoicing

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

PE always seem to use 90 minutes  wherever they fetch up

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!