• Tweets

• The Metropolitan police have still failed to interview the cake which so maliciously ambushed the PM as he went about his 'lawful' business of sleaze, corruption and partying. (PM = Partying Minister)   Cressida Dick excused this in a statement claiming that the cake had been eaten, and as the complainant spreads such a vast, constant stream of s**t so far and wide, it was proving extremely difficult to locate the specific piece of evidence. She further stated that without that crucial specific evidence there could not be a case to answer.   update Dec 2079 Investigations are ongoing, and the cake is still top of the freeport state of Loondons most wanted list. In other business, The freeport states accounts committee questioned the 46 trillion loonbucks cost of the investigation to date,
    • The pdf named Document 8 tfl 
    • Ahh, more unsupported piffle regarding stats ....... so, I shall again ask you to "put your money where your mouth is" (not that I expect you to be able to show that you actually understand the real world detail for that which you pontificate about!)   James Tucker appears to understand the process, but doesn't give the details, so, with your expertise, you can illuminate us.   So, for  death within 28 days of a diagnosis of Covid: Which section of the certificate would diabetes be in then, if you are saying it would be on the death certificate ? Which section do the ONS actually use when deciding what to classify as the cause of death (for creating the statistics) (So, if diabetes is on there does it actually influence the ONS stats??)   While we are on a roll: If those people are wrong to say diabetes should be on the certificate: Do you think diabetes should be on the certificate or not? If you do think it should be on there, which section do you think should diabetes be in, and why?   How about if they had Covid within the last 28 days, but had recovered, were out shopping and had a heart attack (and then a fatal cardiac arrest) in a store: same questions but for both a) Covid, and b) diabetes.   How about if they had had Covid within the last 28 days. but had recovered, were going out shopping but got hit by a bus while crossing the road, suffering fatal injuries. Same questions (again, both for Covid and diabetes) which section and why.   If you are saying people misrepresent the data : for those examples, can you correctly / accurately classify that data (all the sections of the Medical Certificate of Cause of Death [MCCD}), so that ONS can collate it and report on it correctly  ....... (as its easy to spot off about certification, but even those who actually do it sometimes get these issues wrong!)   ..... I suspect you won't be able to answer the above, and will ignore the questions or skate over them with a trite reply , but bonus questions if you can : a) which are 'unnatural deaths' (and why)? b) Which should be reported to Her Majesty's Coroner?   Don't forget, if you get it wrong on any of the MCCD's issued the way you would have it, a GRO Registrar might HAVE to refuse the MCCD (causing the Registrant distress because they can't register the death after all.......and it goes to the coroner when the family aren't expecting it.)   So, these aren't solely academic concepts A) Accurate aggregated ONS data is important for health care planning, and B) each MCCD that a Registrar has to refuse adds misery to an already grieving family.
    • Very few things are working days in relation to requests to joe public.  
    • Lawyers challenge water firm’s immunity over sewage discharge | Water | The Guardian WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM Exclusive: Campaigners fight decision that United Utilities cannot face private legal action for outflows of sewage into canal  
  • Our picks

MCOL Help please

adie1975

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5367 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I am just registering on MCOL ready to issue on Wednesday just wondering if people could confirm what I am doing is right. I'm a bit worried about it all now.

On the particulars of claim where it says "Claimant has account XXXX can I just put in both of my account numbers? and also I'm not sure of the date I opened the account, is it acceptable to with defendnat from approx 1991?

I'm confused about the daily interest rate. My charges on both accounts comes to £2474. I have set up the spreadsheets so when I issue the interest is calculated just wondering how I work out the daily interest rate. I have multiplied the total figure, amount claimed + interest to date * 0.00022 but it comes to 0.54p which seems quite hight to me compared to other peoples.

Sorry last question, which address so I use for NW at MCOL stage, I have not had a reply to my LBA as of yet but the address I was used for that was Member Account Serving, 1st Floor Electra House, Farnsby Street, Swindon, SN2 1SR as that is the address I received a reply from my Prelim letter, is this the correct address to use.

Sorry for so many questions, I have read all of those so many times over the last few months and thank everyonefor their help and advice, think I have overloaded myself now and just need someone to confirm things to me. Thanks so much :)

Providing your total does not go over the 5K mark you can put both account numbers in.

Yes you can put approx 1991.

You multiply your daily interest by x0.0002 (not 22)

I think most of us used the Pipers way addresss for mcol its:

nationwide BS

nationwide house

pipers way

swindon

sn38 1nw

Hope this helps, give us a shout if you need anymore help

good luck

Halifax settled

Halifax (again) settled

Nationwide settled

Natwest settled

Don't forget to donate to this site, they gave us the backbone to put up a fight, we've learnt how to reclaim our rights and proved banks are all nothing but........ rubbish <wink>

adie

If you use their online banking system just send them a secure message asking for the date you opened your account. Thats what I did and I got a reply the next day.

Good Luck

Just doing my claim with MCOL, when I put in total amount claimed do I add my interest to my charges for the total amount claimed. I think I do just want to make sure. My charges are £2474 and interest comes to £785.09 = £3259.09.

Hello

I've issued my claim now (quite scared now!) Should I send the court a copy of my schedule of charges? Also do I need to send Nationwide a copy or will the court forward a copy or do Nationwdie not need a copy as they have already had 2 copies? If I do need to send a copy to the court do I wait until my claim has been issued (tomorrow)?

Thank you for all your help. :)

Hi you need to send a copy of charges to court and when acknowledged send a copy of charges again to Nationwide. I will reply in a bit with the relevent letters and addresses.

Kirsty

Kirsty

Nationwide

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 15th Oct 06

Standard letter received 19th Oct 06

Statements received 27th Oct 06

Prelim letter sent 30th Oct 06

L.B.A - (Letter before action) sent 20th Nov 06

MCOL - Issued 6th December

Bank of Scotland

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 20th Oct 06

Letter received thanks for request, but we need account details ect, Can they not read! 6th Dec 06

Goldfish

S.A.R - sent 2nd Nov 06

Standard reply received 21st Nov 06

okay here it is

The Court Manager,

Money Claim Online

Northampton County Court

21-27 St. Katharine's Street

Northampton

NN1 2LH

Dear Sir/Madam

xxx –v- Nationwide Building Society

Claim No: xxxxxx

Date Issued: xx/xx/xx

Please find enclosed a schedule of penalty charges taken from me by the defendant, along with interest claimed at the annual rate of 8% pursuant to section 69 of the County Court Act. The interest in addition to the amount in charges equates to the total amount of my claim, namely £xxxx.xx.

I respectfully request that the enclosed schedule should be attached to the particulars of my claim.

Yours sincerely,

your name

Wait until you receive the Notice of Acknowledgement from the court and then send a copy to the bank’s solicitors, since they are the ones who will now be dealing with your claim

Dear Sir,

(Your Name) -v- (Bank)

Claim No: ********

Date Issued: xx/xx/xx

Please find enclosed a copy of my schedule of charges relating to the above claim.

Yours sincerely,

your name

Hope this helps, I got this from a very kind person in the CAG chatroom.

Kirsty

Kirsty

Nationwide

Bank of Scotland

Letter received thanks for request, but we need account details ect, Can they not read! 6th Dec 06

Goldfish

S.A.R - sent 2nd Nov 06

no problem, goodluck with yours too.

kirsty

Kirsty

Nationwide

Bank of Scotland

Goldfish

S.A.R - sent 2nd Nov 06

• 5 months later...