CEL ANPR PCN Claimform - Tily Carpentry Yate Bristol ***Discontinued***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 967 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

where.. cause it ideally needs removing...but of course thats why we ask everyone to always post defences here before submitting ....just in-case there are silly mistakes made..which i must sadly say are a re-occurring theme in most of your threads in oneway or another.

even though its stated he denied parking there... the options of the OR statement give the impression the defendant doesn't really know..always better never to dangle carrots in a defence.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Totally agree looks very amateurish and indecisive so a lesson learnt for the future. The wife is going over to the car park today to take photos because in their POC they claim he parked in Tilys Carpentry Car park but on the PCN they claim he parked in Grooms House Car Park. I just want to see if CEL look after Tilys car park too according to Google map they don't but need to check.

well good photos of the perspective that a driver see before entering 

position of all signs and their small text too if not already here.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

My hunch was right Tilys Carpentry is not monitored by CEL they have a picket fence around their car park with a generic "No Unauthorised Parking" sign nailed to it.

So the parking offence was committed on a site that CEL have no jurisdiction even though their POC claims to have.

The Grooms House signage by CEL is now off the floor and stands about six foot high to the right of the car park which is now clearly visible .

Tilys Car Park 2.pdf

no it says 'no unauthorised predestrians'

and they

So to sum up the car park situation.

In their PCN the fleecers state your son parked in Grooms House car park, which is correct.

But in the POC they quote Tily Carpentry car park.

What a bunch of idiots!

This will be a laugh when it comes to WS stage, your son can just state he has never parked in Tily Carpentry car park in his life, and indeed the fleecers own photos show the car in a completely different car park.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Be very careful of a simple naming error ...dont assume anything.

Read it as 'this car park' 

D entered and exited an anpr system ..there is evidence of that.

oh and those signs..look at the word spacing can't be parking not enough letters.

its a std risk assessment sign to protect the public from potential danger. Nothing to do with cel at all ....

Dx

and they

It would help if it was possible to read the signage at the entrance and the signs inside the carpark. Just about the only thing I can read is "Important Message" but I have no idea what the message is.

I do see see a sign that says  Permit Holders Only. But I cannot read the sign beneath it. If the car did not have a permit then the driver was trespassing which only the landowner can pursue not CEL. 

Is it possible to get photos of the signs that we can read please. The signs at the entrance, their terms and Conditions and whether there are different T&Cs within the carpark.

The font size seems too small on the notices that can be seen, but the small font sizes does  make a contract with drivers difficult to claim.

• 4 weeks later...

no to mediation

1 wit him

3 copies

i court

1 the fleecers solicitor (omit/email/sig)

1 for you.

and they

There doesn't seem to be any signs for Grooms house but the others appear to require permits to park there.

If you are 100% sure that the parking was at grooms house then providing you are also 100% sure that CEL does not cover that area then you are fine.

However the car shown on the PCN was driving past the sign that said CEL had parking rights there and gave 20 minutes allowance to stay without a permit.  The time stayed on the PCN was about 37 minutes , from memory.

What we have not seen is the car park sign at the entrance to any car park and do you have to go through CEL areas to get to Grooms House car park.

the offence took place last January 2020 and the signs have since changed, the PCN to Grooms House shows a little sign barely readable if you're driving but now the sign is treble the size, obviously they must have conceded a few cases for the change?.

When I took the recent photos there are no signs to the entrance of the main car park its not until you are actually in then you are hit with signs of all shapes and sizes.

I think the time stayed was 27 minutes.

their POC claims it was Tileys Carpentry Car Park but the PCN states it was Grooms House

You didn't answer any of my questions.😅

Do you have to drive through any CEL areas to get to Grooms House.

Are there any signs for Grooms house-parking or permits

How many times are quoted on the PCN

what are the times [if any] on all the photographs of the car

• Like 1

googleearth is interesting..

and they

Do you have to drive through any CEL areas to get to Grooms House? Yes you have to drive through a car park for the pub which is plastered with signs for CEL

Are there any signs for Grooms house-parking or permits? Yes there are see Post #62 Photo 3 sign at the entrance to Grooms House which is parking for the Bird Cage cake shop

How many times are quoted on the PCN? please see attached

what are the times [if any] on all the photographs of the car? Entered 1429hrs left 1457hrs

thank you

15-01-2020a.pdf

• 3 months later...

open

dx

and they

• FTMDave changed the title to CEL ANPR PCN Claimform - Tily Carpentry Yate Bristol ***Discontinued***

Excellent, they didn't want to risk a bashing in court.

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!