P2G/Hermes lost my Parcel...ebay customer/ Customer Services gave me false info ..P2G say it's now too late to Complain.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1107 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi to anyone who can help or advise,

I sold an Alco Hitch early this year on ebay £120 including postage, unfortunately it never reached its destination, the buyer ended up filing a dispute (rightly so ) the case was closed and the buyer got a full refund .

Meanwhile I was calling up ebay from 2nd feb until last week asking for advise, Ebays customer service said to me (and they have listened to the conversation) as they always record for improving customer sercices .....  I would not be out of pocket as ebay request details from the courier and they chase it up and the refund will be paid by them ..... so I didn't pursue the courier , thinking I would be ok and not out of pocket ........

when I called ebay a few days ago for the 7th time a representative told me i was miss informed and there is nothing they can do for me ..

I have been in touch with Parcels to go and as the case is over a certain length of time I am too late to claim ,,,,,,  

so a bit naffed off really ,,

do you think that was a fair outcome .......

thank you x

• dx100uk changed the title to P2G lost my Parcel...ebay customer help gave me false info ..P2G say it's now too late to Complain

retitled and moved to postal forum.

up the garden path you've been led.

no it's not too late to claim against P2G.

100's of threads here on the same issue lost parcel.

who did P2G use Hermes?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

ok well you are going to have to do some research.

i would suggest you type 

P2G

or Parcels2go

in our search top right in the red banner and get upto speed upon what you need to do.

come back with any questions and p'haps it might be a good idea to put up a few dates here etc when things happened

and how much your contents were worth etc etc

dx

19 minutes ago, Gemma fox said:

Alco Hitch early this year on ebay £120 including postage,

opps sorry you did..

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

and this was parcels to go  reply ...

I'm sorry but we're unable to accept your claim for the following: Parcel number: P2G********

We have reviewed your case and, unfortunately, you have contacted us too long after the collection of the parcel to process the claim. Claims for Loss will need to be added within 28 days from the date of collection.

Please see our service Terms and Conditions;

"8. Claims and Refunds. 8.1 We shall not be liable to you under any circumstances for any loss or damage unless you notify us either via our website OR by written notice to The Cube, Coe Street, Bolton**********within:

(a) 14 days of delivery of the Consignment in the case of damage to all or part of a Consignment or loss of part of a Consignment;

(b) and in all other cases (including, but not limited to, loss of the whole of a Consignment) within 28 days from when the Consignment was collected or received by us".

Should you wish to view our Terms and Conditions in full, please click here. As a result of this we cannot process your claim any further.

My reply to Hermes was :

If ebay would of told me right from the start instead of messing me around with false information I could of claimed from the courier ,,,,,,,,,

hope you can help me as I am £120 out of pocket kindest regards name  x

• dx100uk changed the title to P2G/Hermes lost my Parcel...ebay customer/ Customer Services gave me false info ..P2G say it's now too late to Complain.